Felipe Melo (16 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
4.5 M€? How could Secco finish that? I thought he can only sell at 2.5 M€
I'm surprised that everyone here talks about 2.5m eur in regards to Marchionni's price.
I know some of you use it as a joke against Cronios :)D) but i read some comments where people are serious when they say we sold him for 2.5m eur.

Even on Juventus.com they said that we sold Marco for 4.5m eur.
http://www.juventus.com/site/filesi...comunicato_15072009_melo_e_marchionni_eng.pdf

It also says that we're paying the price in 3 yearly installments, and Fiorentina pay in the same way for Marchionni.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm surprised that everyone here talks about 2.5m eur in regards to Marchionni's price.
I know some of you use it as a joke against Cronios :)D) but i read some comments where people are serious when they say we sold him for 2.5m eur.

Even on Juventus.com they said that we sold Marco for 4.5m eur.
http://www.juventus.com/site/filesi...comunicato_15072009_melo_e_marchionni_eng.pdf

It also says that we're paying the price in 3 yearly installments, and Fiorentina pay in the same way for Marchionni.
But juventus.com is also owned by Moratti, so he can write anything in there to show how horrible Secco is.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
But that is a price you cannot change, it's the legal price of the player as his contract says.

yes he had the price tag, but it doesn't mean that Fiorentina would only accept to sell him that way, we should have tried at least, that's all I am saying. Remember what Arsenal offered, and when they saw the price tag is much higher then what they offered, they didn't continue..

Man let's drop it, I don't think we will agree about anything here, just don't call us names for thinking different than you, and I am fine with that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yes he had the price tag, but it doesn't mean that Fiorentina would only accept to sell him that way, we should have tried at least, that's all I am saying. Remember what Arsenal offered, and when they saw the price tag is much higher then what they offered, they didn't continue..

Man let's drop it, I don't think we will agree about anything here, just don't call us names for thinking different than you, and I am fine with that.
Arsenal tried, they even tried to give them Eboue. Fiorentina were set on an amount of money and they would not have accepted anything else.

And I haven't called anyone names.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why are people are complaining about the price we paid for Melo when he is, infact, priceless?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He does play with alot of passion, and since the first juve-match in the Peace Cup that guy is motivated like hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)