Felipe Melo (22 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
last season's opening game:

;)
Excellent call there Ahmed. I'm sure Lazio fans are talking in similar style on their forums as we speak, after Melo conquered Rome last weekend they should be shitting their pants. :lol:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i saw this with my family and we went nuts and his celebration with diego's second goal he looked like a Metal-Head :mark: .. i admired him as a great player before he joined us but no am a big fan now... man him and Sissoko will kill every one.. great passion and that's why i love JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i can see great things from this team and hope we can make it.. as a players and fans we deserve it........

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
After watching that a few times, I noticed how he speeds up into a proper sprint as soon as he sees Canna is going in for an interception, anticipating the worst-case-scenario very well. Gotta love it.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the most amazing/hilarious thing FenoMelo does is he'll make a tough tackle on an opposing player, really kick his ass and win the ball back, and then oh so nonchalantly flick it or pass it away to a fellow Juve player...fuckin' LOVE that, just oozes class and arrogance

Jul 15, 2006
the most amazing/hilarious thing FenoMelo does is he'll make a tough tackle on an opposing player, really kick his ass and win the ball back, and then oh so nonchalantly flick it or pass it away to a fellow Juve player...fuckin' LOVE that, just oozes class and arrogance
I KNOW! I fucking love that move too. Imagine the fucking fireworks when you add Momo to that. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
All this talk about Melo is getting me excited. I haven't been this excited about a Juve squad in ages. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)