Felipe Melo (24 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I second that! I have this feeling Real Madrid will choke big time, 2nd in the league, and getting knocked out in the second leg, hopefully by us again :weee:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think they will choke as the meaning of the word. Even though they have a good manager, he might find it difficult to create harmony in the team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I remember Gattuso was doing the same after a great tackle and then he was showing the fans to stand up and make an even better atmosphere.
I hated him for that. I know how Inter and Milan fans feel when they watch Melo :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I remember Gattuso was doing the same after a great tackle and then he was showing the fans to stand up and make an even better atmosphere.
I hated him for that. I know how Inter and Milan fans feel when they watch Melo :D
:agree:

The passion Melo showed during that game is unbelievable. Ofcourse it's got something to do with the situation at home for him, but it's still incredible. I hope he keeps it up, fires up the rest of the team, he's got the right spirit. I never thought I'd grow to love seeing the guy in a Juve jersey to quickly.

Forza Melo.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That's probably the other side to Melo. When things dont go right for the team, he'll probably only help us on the way down ala Gattuso vs Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)