Felipe Melo (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
They will hide until his first bad game.
We did overpay Fiorentina for him Jack. Ignore all the money Real Madrid is spending (even if you don't, with few millions more they got a player like Benzema for example), this is a very high transfer fee in my opinion. Remember how cheap we got Sissoko..

Fiorentina is starving for money, we could abuse that situation, we could include players in the deal. I don't know, 25 million Euros is a huge sum, almost equal Diego's transfer fee, you tell me honestly, are their worth's equal? Melo will become a bigger player with Juve, sure his worth will even rise, and no one dares to doubt his quality, but we, at least me saying that we could done better than that with Fiorentina. We just paid his transfer release fee, no skill there at all. But it's not a biggie anyway, just a small critic. But like I said before, if the board say that no money left for a leftback, and that we didn't sign one because of financial situation, then that's a huge mistake. But if you can afford money for both, then everything is great!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Until you have seen what Melo does in the next season or two, how can anyone say we definitely did or didn't overpay?

Jul 26, 2007
We did overpay Fiorentina for him Jack. Ignore all the money Real Madrid is spending (even if you don't, with few millions more they got a player like Benzema for example), this is a very high transfer fee in my opinion. Remember how cheap we got Sissoko..

Fiorentina is starving for money, we could abuse that situation, we could include players in the deal. I don't know, 25 million Euros is a huge sum, almost equal Diego's transfer fee, you tell me honestly, are their worth's equal? Melo will become a bigger player with Juve, sure his worth will even rise, and no one dares to doubt his quality, but we, at least me saying that we could done better than that with Fiorentina. We just paid his transfer release fee, no skill there at all. But it's not a biggie anyway, just a small critic. But like I said before, if the board say that no money left for a leftback, and that we didn't sign one because of financial situation, then that's a huge mistake. But if you can afford money for both, then everything is great!
Are you sure? I would have thought they would be in a good situation as they are now competing in the CL in the 2nd year in a row.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It is too soon to judge if we overpaid for him or not, not forgetting the release clause he had on his contract.

The fact that merda/meelan fans already hate him does mean that he is definitely a great player and they're envying us that we have him to say the least.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

No we did not overpay. We paid the price that was set to release his clause. We did not make any offer, we did not do any negotiations, we did not raise or lower asking prices. Fiorentina offered Melo a new contract with a release clause which set a price on the player. We simply asked how much did he cost and they said that much.

It's really that simple, it's exactly like you going to a store and buying a suit. If you pay more than the price on the suit then you are overpaying, if you choose that expensive suit and buy it, you are by no means overpaying. And that's the case with Melo, we bought an expensive player but we did not overpay. Stop the bullshit already.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Find the date of De Silvestri's transfer, and check the news and president's comment, I am not going to do that for anyone. He basically said, this is what we could afford at most, they can't bring better quality players because of their financial situation, even after selling Melo for a huge price.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And for the record, in reality it was 21.5m+Marchionni.

We buy Melo for 25, we sell Marchionni for 4.5m eur at the same time. The transfers were connected.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Felipe Melo: Gol col cuore in gola

14:32 del 31 agosto

Gioia e dolore per il centrocampista brasiliano.
Felipe Melo, gol col cuore in gola.
"Rete dedicata a mia nonna Manuelina che è morta".
"Anche mio papà non sta bene, sono preoccupato".
(Tuttosport)

Happiness and Suffering for the Brazilian midfielder.
Felipe Melo, a goal with his heart in his throat.
"The goal is dedicated to my grandmother Manuelina who has died".
"Even my father is not well, i am worried".
(Tuttosport)

Mar 14, 2004
Felipe Melo: Gol col cuore in gola

14:32 del 31 agosto

Gioia e dolore per il centrocampista brasiliano.
Felipe Melo, gol col cuore in gola.
"Rete dedicata a mia nonna Manuelina che è morta".
"Anche mio papà non sta bene, sono preoccupato".
(Tuttosport)

Happiness and Suffering for the Brazilian midfielder.
Felipe Melo, a goal with his heart in his throat.
"The goal is dedicated to my grandmother Manuelina who has died".
"Even my father is not well, i am worried".
(Tuttosport)
I smell some black humor over here but that would be just too cruel even for me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)