Felipe Melo (95 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Seriously, what is this about not criticising your teammates? That too at the end of the season? A terrible season! What is wrong about saying the truth?

The only one who showed support was Del Neri. Marotta did not say much neither last transfer period nor this one. I think he did well enough this season compared to the last. Cut him some slack!
because you have to return to that locker room in a few weeks time...bad for team spirit.

Jul 1, 2010
primadonna? you mean how he celebrates every other player's goal as if he scored a WC winner. Often sent off you say? do you know how many times he got sent off last season?
He got sent off extremely stupidly against Parma and was suspended for 3 games, he was suspended a couple of times in 2009-2010 and got suspended for 7 games in 2008-2009 for Fiorentina.

Oh, and remember the Brazil vs Holland game when he killed off his own team?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
that has jack shit to do with the issue at hand i.e. Melo's irresponsible statements in the press!

you can keep adding on shit to that all the way to Il Avoccato's gravestone.
i prefaced my post by saying that melo cant control his emotions all the time and mentioned in a previous post that he needs to feel loved, marotta has been trying to sabotage him and sell him for a while so any 'objective', everyone on these boards knows you re not when it comes to claudio, can see that. So the question remains hows he wrong to be frustrated at being forced out considering(and that is a valid consideration despite you and your fanboy buddies) mediocre if rewarded on the other hand??

Apr 15, 2006
because you have to return to that locker room in a few weeks time...bad for team spirit.
Oh right. Like pretending that everyone here's a great, world class player actually helped us last season!

Forget Melo, I'm sure those players have a conscience that they themselves aren't good enough. If they don't realize it, and simply reject Melo's comments and become angry at him, then they are fuckin' delusional.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He got sent off extremely stupidly against Parma and was suspended for 3 games, he was suspended a couple of times in 2009-2010 and got suspended for 7 games in 2008-2009 for Fiorentina.

Oh, and remember the Brazil vs Holland game when he killed off his own team?
i dont care what happens in brazil or fiorentina, the point is he got sent off ONCE all year! so your getting sent off argument is moot.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i prefaced my post by saying that melo cant control his emotions all the time and mentioned in a previous post that he needs to feel loved, marotta has been trying to sabotage him and sell him for a while so any 'objective', everyone on these boards knows you re not when it comes to claudio, can see that. So the question remains hows he wrong to be frustrated at being forced out considering(and that is a valid consideration despite you and your fanboy buddies) mediocre if rewarded on the other hand??
bolded part is relevant, so will stick to that.

he's emotional, wears his heart on his sleeve, great, love that about him...but:

- Marotta forcing him out has not been suggested by any reliable source, hell Melo's been linked to Arsenal since last summer too...its all bullcrap at this stage.
- his own dodgy statements regarding other coaches and teams hardly show his "love" for Juve.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Oh right. Like pretending that everyone here's a great, world class player actually helped us last season!

Forget Melo, I'm sure those players have a conscience that they themselves aren't good enough. If they don't realize it, and simply reject Melo's comments and become angry at him, then they are fuckin' delusional.
riiiight so you prefer that a player goes out and talks shit about his teammates in the media instead?

thats what you re not getting, he is OUT and when you re out, and especially this way, it is your right to set the record straight.
lol yea Melo doesn't know it but you do.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
bolded part is relevant, so will stick to that.

he's emotional, wears his heart on his sleeve, great, love that about him...but:

- Marotta forcing him out has not been suggested by any reliable source, hell Melo's been linked to Arsenal since last summer too...its all bullcrap at this stage.
- his own dodgy statements regarding other coaches and teams hardly show his "love" for Juve.
buffon is linked, marotta comes out and rubbishes it. chiello same, dp contract stalling marotta comes out and guarantees Dp will be a juve player, come on man we all know how these things work. Marotta wants him out, it's as clear as day.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
buffon is linked, marotta comes out and rubbishes it. chiello same, dp contract stalling marotta comes out and guarantees Dp will be a juve player, come on man we all know how these things work. Marotta wants him out, it's as clear as day.
I agree that it is most likely they are selling him but I think he should handle it in a different way than nagging to the media. He could start by asking his agent to talk to the club for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)