Felipe Melo (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
That's the problem :)
We do need that, but we also need a playmaker so unless we can buy both, we have to decide on one of them. This is where i can't decide if we need Melo more than D'Agostino or it's the other way around. We need both, but if we can buy only one i can't decide which one do we need more.
I'd rather see D'Agostino than Melo with Us.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
i like Melo bc may he can bring us the creative things i have missed in the last years in DM department

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
He is going to Arsenal. I have a hard time see us making this transfer.

Arsenas offer is close to the clausel.. and they can include Eboue who Corvino really wants.

Do we really have so much cash? I mean even if we include Marchionni and Paolucci atleast 12-15 million euros is needed.

My bet is that he is going to Arsenal.. But I would be happy to see hin in Juventus next season

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
D`Agostino I already seen him play altough not much
as for Melo I have never seen him in action and I was just wondering what kind of player is he
about satistics D`Ago`s is way better
and by the way what is Melo`s age?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
D`Agostino I already seen him play altough not much
as for Melo I have never seen him in action and I was just wondering what kind of player is he
about satistics D`Ago`s is way better
and by the way what is Melo`s age?
Do you watch football boy :)

He is an excellent player, technicially better than Dago :)
he was awesome in confederations cup for Brazil also he had a good season with Fiorentina last year...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you watch football boy :)

He is an excellent player, technicially better than Dago :)
he was awesome in confederations cup for Brazil also he had a good season with Fiorentina last year...
Do you watch football, boy?

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #97
    Diarra should be out of the question. We cant afford to lose both Diarra and Sissoko during the African championships.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Melo is far superior choice to Dago from every view.
    He has more potential, he is young enough to adapt into a new role.
    He is even more proven to the highest levels.
    He is better skilled both offensively and defensively.
    He is more of a complete player that can be used in both variations of 4-3-1-2 (with deep playmaker or DM in front of the defense) and in 4-2-3-1

BUT, he is a Fiorentina player;
    Fiorentina are a theoretically direct competitor and the last thing they would do, is upgrading us with one of their best assets.
    He will cost an arm and a leg, being nmuch better and more promising than Dago, is worthy of more money. But its Secco and Fiorentina we are speaking here. Each and every deal Secco made with Fiorentina ended up bad for us...

This chances for this to happen are IMO minimal. But if Secco pulls that off, for a decent price, i will be so impressed that i will start respecting him!!!

OP
    Suns

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #100
    Melo is far superior choice to Dago from every view.
    He has more potential, he is young enough to adapt into a new role.
    He is even more proven to the highest levels.
    He is better skilled both offensively and defensively.
    He is more of a complete player that can be used in both variations of 4-3-1-2 (with deep playmaker or DM in front of the defense) and in 4-2-3-1

BUT, he is a Fiorentina player;
    Fiorentina are a theoretically direct competitor and the last thing they would do, is upgrading us with one of their best assets.
    He will cost an arm and a leg, being nmuch better and more promising than Dago, is worthy of more money. But its Secco and Fiorentina we are speaking here. Each and every deal Secco made with Fiorentina ended up bad for us...

This chances for this to happen are IMO minimal. But if Secco pulls that off, for a decent price, i will be so impressed that i will start respecting him!!!
    Viola doesn't really have any say in the matter due to the clause in his contract.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)