Felipe Melo (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
1. If a club reaches an agreement with the player the release clause is 25m € with no players in exchange unless they are approved by FIorentina.

2. The club close to that number is Arsenal.

3. Fiorentina responded that they can lower their number and add Eboué in the deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i prefer him...

imagine something like this

--------------------diego/gio---------------------

marchisio/tiago--momo/poulsen--camo/melo

it will be just wonderfull. melo is younger than dago and seems that he is getting a starting place in brazil squad. this midfield can give our team something more...
But how much more? In terms of defending, yes, that midfield will be tough to brake.
But i can't see much difference between this midfield and Inter's Muntari-Cambiasso-Zanetti. The attack won't be much different either, although we have the edge with Diego (Stankovic) and they have the edge with Zlatan (all our attackers).
The goalkeepers are both great.

But the defence makes the difference.
We'll be "Inter with a worse defence".

We'll need something different in order to win the scudetto. Even if we buy Melo we'll still need someone like D'Agostino and we'll still need at least one good fullback.
Almost impossible to achieve right now imo. We'll need this and the next mercato to make the team strong on every position.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
1. If a club reaches an agreement with the player the release clause is 25m € with no players in exchange unless they are approved by FIorentina.

3. Fiorentina responded that they can lower their number and add Eboué in the deal.
Are we in the deal.. or does Corvino says that the club who is near is Arsenal?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
But how much more? In terms of defending, yes, that midfield will be tough to brake.
But i can't see much difference between this midfield and Inter's Muntari-Cambiasso-Zanetti. The attack won't be much different either, although we have the edge with Diego (Stankovic) and they have the edge with Zlatan (all our attackers).
The goalkeepers are both great.

But the defence makes the difference.
We'll be "Inter with a worse defence".

We'll need something different in order to win the scudetto. Even if we buy Melo we'll still need someone like D'Agostino and we'll still need at least one good fullback.
Almost impossible to achieve right now imo. We'll need this and the next mercato to make the team strong on every position.
melo can create. ok he is not fabregas but he can contribute much. marchisio is also great and can be even better. the main differenve between melo and dago is that dago is less proven and older than melo. melo has done some great appearances with brazil and this is something importand.

this year both were very good melo and dago. but dago played in udinese while melo played for fiorentina. for me d ago would be just good while melo would be a quality signing.

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #50

So basically its a race between us and Arse?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Baumann

Frings Ozil

Diego
    Melo

Sissoko D'Agostino

Diego​

Are we in the deal.. or does Corvino says that the club who is near is Arsenal?
    I guess we are.

So basically its a race between us and Arse?
    Yeah but I don't know if the player has an agreement with Arsenal though. From what's been said he's got one with us.

about a poll it's not worth it since we can still have both.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    melo can create. ok he is not fabregas but he can contribute much. marchisio is also great and can be even better. the main differenve between melo and dago is that dago is less proven and older than melo. melo has done some great appearances with brazil and this is something importand.

this year both were very good melo and dago. but dago played in udinese while melo played for fiorentina. for me d ago would be just good while melo would be a quality signing.
    Melo is a typical destroyer. He's not a creative type at all. Even in Brazil Gilberto Silva had more creating duties than Melo. In Fiorentina destroying the opponent attacks was his many duty while Kuzmanovic and Montolivo were the playmakers.

I mean, the guy had more cards than anyone else last year in serie A (12 yellow cards and 3 red cards). He's an amazing DMC, but don't expect playmaking from him. He's tough, he wins a lot of balls, he fouls like crazy and he makes it impossible for the others to pass by him, but he's not a creative player.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Excellent DM, but not what is needed just now.

I say this is all just a tactic to put more pressure on Udinese to lower their demands.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    so he is another sissoko? not needed unless poulsen goes. if we can get d'ago for cheaper go for him

marchisio/camo--sissoko/poulsen--d'ago/tiago?

would be fine

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Melo is a typical destroyer. He's not a creative type at all. Even in Brazil Gilberto Silva had more creating duties than Melo. In Fiorentina destroying the opponent attacks was his many duty while Kuzmanovic and Montolivo were the playmakers.

I mean, the guy had more cards than anyone else last year in serie A (12 yellow cards and 3 red cards). He's an amazing DMC, but don't expect playmaking from him. He's tough, he wins a lot of balls, he fouls like crazy and he makes it impossible for the others to pass by him, but he's not a creative player.

Isnt that what we said we needed in order to let Diego have his freedom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)