Federico Peluso - LB - Atalanta (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Whenever I've seen him I think 'wing back', but I make you right, until it is proven we can't say for sure. He has great physique and is not a donkey, but that doesn't mean he would provide what we need there.

If he is going to come in as the 2nd choice left back and 3rd/4th choice LWB then we are starting to stack players.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I've thought all along that he's being bought as a LB in a 4-3-3 with De Cegile running out as LWB in the 3-5-2, thus making Peluso the de facto back up/second option.

I accept that this concept might be hard to grasp when frothing at the mouth unto one's keyboard in nerd rage though.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
After spending 6M on a 28yr old guy from Atalanta, Marotta doesn't have the "I don't have money" excuse now. He has got the obligation of getting a top CF no matter what. Anything else will be a failure.

---------- Post added 20.08.2012 at 19:49 ----------

I've thought all along that he's being bought as a LB in a 4-3-3 with De Cegile running out as LWB in the 3-5-2, thus making Peluso the de facto back up/second option.

I accept that this concept might be hard to grasp when frothing at the mouth unto one's keyboard in nerd rage though.
Yep. This guy is costing 6M. Armero would cost 4M more. He's being brought to offer a LB option that we don't have in the squad. He'll be the backup option for a 433 and De Ceglie the backup option for a 352. Asamoah is very likely to be made our official WLB.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Congrats to De Ceglie who gets to keep his starting gig at Juventus for yet another year. Bet he's happy he's left footed and not right.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Assuming we wanted Armero on loan for a similar amount of 2m, it's pretty clear that the only money that remains is for that of a striker, which was the primary need going into the market. Selling Licht for 15m (if it happens), I assume will be invested not in JoJo but an upgrade for the left wing over Peluso. A Kolarov, Perreira level signing. Along with a Dzeko/Llorente level signing.

I'm sorry but anything below our third and fourth choice strikers is a disgrace and unacceptable. Osvaldo/Negredo/Borriello etc., and for me the market is a 5/10.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't think Peluso will come till the last day. This transfer is easy to close but we seem to be waiting on our options now that we have an agreement pretty much. For eg, if we sell Licht, I think we'll get an upgrade for the LwB. Like Kolarov or Perreira or ...

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Βraindead move.
Like Pazienza, like Padoin and I'm sorry to say that.
What the hell, don't even buy a LB if it's such a problem to find a good one.
We dont need this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)