Federico Peluso - LB - Atalanta (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Why spend 18 mil for each of the two new sub CMs and wont spend a decent ammount for a decent LB starter?
Isla wasn't bought as cm back-up, Cron. He's primarily here to play play right WING BACK as a starter or anywhere on the right FLANK. Not in the MIDDLE of the pitch. He can play there because he is so fucking versatile.

And did you see that Asamoah was even used as wing back? This means two things. First, Awesomoah is so good you just can't leave him out of the squad.
Secondly, Asamoah out of position is better than our current LWBs. That's a bit sad though. I like to focus on the first point i made.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Tuttosport: Peluso is not being loaned or co-owned.

He'll be bought right away for 4M + 2M bonus.

:/

---------- Post added 21.08.2012 at 13:58 ----------

oh, and the deal is already made with Atalanta. They're just waiting to sell Ziegler. If Ziegler is not sold, probably he will remain with the team and Peluso deal will be cancelled. So, if he is replacing Ziegler, I'm afraid Conte might want this guy to give him a shot in the starting team :(

About Ziegler: apparently Benfica and Stoke want him. Juve wants 3M.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Next year:

"The deal depends on whether or not Peluso will be sold. Giovanni Marchese has already agreed his personal terms with Juventus and is awaiting the progress on Peluso. Marchese is apparently a player that Conte wants"

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I always find it funny how newspapers know everything, even when there were no quotes from Conte himself.

They just try to figure it out 'Conte knows him' ... 'he worked with him' .. 'it was all Conte's decision'.

What a stupid signing this is. We have De Ceglie and we're getting Peluso, it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Can't wait to see 5 year deal being offered to him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well he did work with him, that's not debatable, just a fact. Whether he wants him we can assume lots of things, but it seems people pick and choose what they want to believe from the media.

All I know is that Conte knows Peluso, and that the player himself is a bit of a late bloomer off the back of a good season and international cap. I still don't see why exactly we need him, but that is another matter.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well he did work with him, that's not debatable, just a fact. Whether he wants him we can assume lots of things, but it seems people pick and choose what they want to believe from the media.

All I know is that Conte knows Peluso, and that the player himself is a bit of a late bloomer off the back of a good season and international cap. I still don't see why exactly we need him, but that is another matter.
Some might say that but maybe he just pulled an Amauri. I hate when those 'late bloomers' come out, cause most of the time they just suck. De Ceglie is decent enough, if we can't get a better player we should just stick to him. Getting Peluso makes no sense, just like Padoin signing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some might say that but maybe he just pulled an Amauri. I hate when those 'late bloomers' come out, cause most of the time they just suck. De Ceglie is decent enough, if we can't get a better player we should just stick to him. Getting Peluso makes no sense, just like Padoin signing.
There is a strong argument for that. I wouldn't write off late bloomers en masse, however. They are often players with a point to prove, and especially in Serie A there have been some very productive ones.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Peluso: Juve? They are a great side filled with champions, I see myself as a champion too. I want to win.

nah i'm just fvcking with ya'll, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)