Federico Peluso - LB - Atalanta (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think it's for the best. You appreciate mediocrity like Pazzini, Borriello, and Peluso while I like my team to have quality and be able to compete with the best. I'd rather we buy some young talent that has a chance to surprise than an average douche who we know exactly what to expect from, absolutely nothing.
:agree:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This isn't really happening, is it?

I mean, he's not as bad as some have made him out to be, but.................................

You know that sound you make when you get a pain in the pit of your stomach, and you can't really describe what it sounds like?

I just made one of those noises.

I can't even comprehend how he would fit in a 3-5-2. I've never seen him play as a LWB before

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think it's for the best. You appreciate mediocrity like Pazzini, Borriello, and Peluso while I like my team to have quality and be able to compete with the best. I'd rather we buy some young talent that has a chance to surprise than an average douche who we know exactly what to expect from, absolutely nothing.
You know exactly what to expect from Peluso? Funny, because few people seem to have seen him play at all.

Also, calling him a douche doesn't actually make him any different a player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You know exactly what to expect from Peluso? Funny, because few people seem to have seen him play at all.

Also, calling him a douche doesn't actually make him any different a player.
You know what I mean. Stop being facetious. You always find reason to defend Marotta and Conte's choices, even when they seem baffling at best. The LB/LWB position needs strengthening, and this guy is anything but. I've seen him play, and he has never seemed anything special. Solid at times, but very unspectacular, and won't be making headlines with his play. Had he been a RWB/RB and coming here as a 3'rd or 4'th choice even, I'd have been ok with this purchase (although wasting away money on mediocrity still irks me); however, he's coming in for LB/LWB, a position where we have no natural sub for DC, as both Asamoah and Chiellini are not natural LB/LWB's and I'd rather they be deployed in their natural/preferred positions.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You know what I mean. Stop being facetious. You always find reason to defend Marotta and Conte's choices
*groan*

I get this every transfer window, and it comes from nothing but responding to people who like to over-egg things they don't like.

Besides, I've already said why I am opposed to this move. I just don't have to do it by throwing pejoratives around to enhance (make ridiculous) my point.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
*groan*

I get this every transfer window, and it comes from nothing but responding to people who like to over-egg things they don't like.

Besides, I've already said why I am opposed to this move. I just don't have to do it by throwing pejoratives around to enhance (make ridiculous) my point.
I enjoy giving you grief :D Welcome to my world ;)

I'm constantly called negative, pessimistic, and negative because I want someone better :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)