Federico Chiesa (128 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That's completely out of his hands. Dont make any sense
Ok let me rephrase it for you
Chiesa is doing great. I think he can have better numbers and be twice as good despite him being great this far.
I would like to see him play with a different coach - a coach that understands what he is doing.
Chiesa might do twice as good but might also be less great as we dont know how he will be deployed and how he will adjust.

I think my words came out of context (maybe its my fault)

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
Chiesa is doing great. I think he can have better numbers and be twice as good despite him being great this far.
I would like to see him play with a different coach - a coach that understands what he is doing.
Chiesa might do twice as good but might also be less great as we dont know how he will be deployed and how he will adjust.

I understand. Fair enough.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Hehehe. I like how uncomfortable all this has made you.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
yesterday the classic old guard was represented by one single player (bonucci), and you can put alex sandro and cuadrado there too. bonbon was fine (pretty good if you consider his long layoff), sandro was meh, cuadrado was our joint best player, and could easily have had 4-5 assists if our strikers would finish off some of those perfect crosses, and a goal if he was a tiny bit more lucky with that beautiful shot hitting the crossbar right before the end of the regular playtime. i don't see a clear pattern at all. :boh:

as for the mental fragility, we are missing loyalty, leaders with cojones (á la mandzukic, licht), plus we're not a team anymore. while vidal, marchisio, evra and even pirlo knew what juventus stands for, i can't expect passengers like ramsey, rabiot or even ronaldo to feel connected to the club. also, guys like pjanic, matuidi, benatia, mandzukic (etc) were seemingly good friends and had a chemistry on and off the pitch. now we have the world famous cr-pinso bromance, and what else? sad reality is that these guys aren't bad players, but mostly just mercenaries at juventus. if only we had a true motivator as a coach... and this is the true failure of the recrutiment strategy, with chiesa being a refreshing exception. chiesa looks honored and motivated. we'd need many more chiesa's.
You’re 100% right

We really don’t have a core of players who are the embodiment of this team like when we had it with Licht, Marchisio, Barzagli etc. Only Bonucci is left, Chiellini and Buffon have a small role on the pitch.

Maybe unpopular opinion as I notice that some here are against it, but I think we should invest in some Italian players. You really want to have some guys who were dreaming to play for us since they were young. And we also need to realize that our group is full with young players who don’t have that chemistry between themself and the club yet, it comes with time.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You’re 100% right

We really don’t have a core of players who are the embodiment of this team like when we had it with Licht, Marchisio, Barzagli etc. Only Bonucci is left, Chiellini and Buffon have a small role on the pitch.

Maybe unpopular opinion as I notice that some here are against it, but I think we should invest in some Italian players. You really want to have some guys who were dreaming to play for us since they were young. And we also need to realize that our group is full with young players who don’t have that chemistry between themself and the club yet, it comes with time.
Fuck Italian players! They are all momma's boys perfectly happy with domestic success only.

Jun 6, 2015
What the hell you talking about, our momma’s boy was the best players vs Porto

If you’re happy with some mercenaries I won’t stop you
No need to take him seriously at the moment. Dude is going through some sort of internal crisis.

Juventus is an Italian team so of course we should always have a some Italian players. The squad registration rules already dictate that. For example if Gigi and Chiello leave they need to be replaced by players that have been trained in Italy (so most likely Italian players). Thankfully the situation with Italian players doesn't look as grim as it did a couple of years ago, now there are actually some Italian players that are good enough for Juventus.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@Elvin

Having Italian players is not the issue, why should it?

If so then it should also be an issue for us relying so much on German players. A club has a certain identity and both Juve and Bayern always wanted to have the best players from their own countries, it brought both clubs a lot of success and trophies over the years, also for their national teams.

It's by no coincidence both Germany and Italy benefited from this at the WC and Euros.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Show me one elite italian attacker since DP and Totti retired. If you say Immobile I will lose my shit :D
This is why you need a cyber time out, Imma hunt down your gf and tell her to limit your datapackage.

You seem to think having an attacking team is just about the CF. No true top CF thats italian currently (tho Immobile deserves respect, 4 years in a row of scoring alot), its biggiest weakness by far. But if besides Chiesa, we had Barella, Verratti, Zaniolo, Locatelli etc, and a coach like Gasperini, uff, that team would be flying with offensive attacking possession football.

Stop moving the goalposts with this incessive need for shitposting, take a cyber break, for real.

Or how about a genuine request, think before you post? :eek:

200.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 110)