Federico Chiesa (118 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Love him. One of the few worthy of the shirt this season. If only we had 11 on the field playing every week with his spirit, determination, drive and quality.

Thank fuck he’s Italian, otherwise he’d jump off our sinking ship ASAP and join a foreign club with bigger ambitions than us.
11? bro if alex sandro and ramsey showed his spirit we would easily be in first place and past porto lmao.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Gives everything on every game he plays. I almost get emotional for that, just because how these spoiled fucks are pulling an all nighters with the analog sticks over the modern warfare 2 and showing up to training with 4 hours of sleep.

If you give your heart, you’re fully dedicated and showing it every game, that’s what sells it to me. On top of that, he gets the shit done on the field unlike these other jogging fucks.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Worst transfer of decade.
We had bad transfers before, but this one easily takes the cake as he is a player that we don't need.
Since we don't have decent transfer manager's, it's understandable if a player we get for a role we need flops, like it happened with almost every player we got last year.
But this was not even needed and came at the expense of players that would offer us solutions on positions that we truly hurt, like the LB for example.
Although this a Berna deal all over again and to me it was always clear that Berna will never reach Juve material. At least when we got him, we actually needed one such player, Chiesa comes for all the wrong reasons and the capital invested on him will cripple our future and prevent us from getting the players we trully need.

It hasn't been so bad for us since the return from serie B, too bad we never learn...
2ea3cd96b3a0440116ac62d07086cea2.gif

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I have said this before, but this team needs quality wingers as badly almost as it needs a new midfield.

Chiesa has shown us just how much a quality wide man can influence the entire dynamic of how a team plays.

The way he stretches teams and attacks them constantly. He’s an absolute menace.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well done kid. WAY to take a giant club on your young shoulders and show the world what it looks like to be young, hungry, talented and actually make it at a club like Juve that HATES playing young players.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Trully amazing performance. He was our best player out there!
He has such heart, regardless of his actual skill, its Impossible for a fan not to be touched by such effort and even turn in his favor the ones who didn't think high of him!
He has done enough to be worthy of our jersey!

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Trully amazing performance. He was our best player out there!
He has such heart, regardless of his actual skill, its Impossible for a fan not to be touched by such effort and even turn in his favor the ones who didn't think high of him!
He has done enough to be worthy of our jersey!
You always believed in him?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Man, how did we fuck up that? playing against 10 men, and still got our asses kicked, by fucking Porto..Unbelievable.
I just knew it would happen. This team is mentally fragile, I don't know why.

Maybe the old guard are carrying the trauma from 2015 and 2017. Maybe it's just a lack of a clear authority since Max left - again, possibly brought on by the old guard who find it hard to see Pirlo as an authority figure, and Sarri probably couldn't command much respect from them either.

I think we need to move on from that era.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You always believed in him?
Ha ha, lets not exagerate, i was against him, esp for that ammount, i am always sceptical about sons of great players, i wasnt impressed by Chiesa jr. I never thought he would bring such a fierce passion for our cause.
The less you expect, the more you are impressed when you see it!

I still believe we ought to bring a CAM instead, but that not his fault. The lad had a rough start, but kept improving and managed to surpass many seniors. Unlike Douglas Costa, or even Dybala, how May be more talented than him, he has proven himself a reliable option and a useful addition, so we may keep him and rid our selves from them!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ha ha, lets not exagerate, i was against him, esp for that ammount, i am always sceptical about sons of great players, i wasnt impressed by Chiesa jr. I never thought he would bring such a fierce passion for our cause.
The less you expect, the more you are impressed when you see it!

I still believe we ought to bring a CAM instead, but that not his fault. The lad had a rough start, but kept improving and managed to surpass many seniors. Unlike Douglas Costa, or even Dybala, how May be more talented than him, he has proven himself a reliable option and a useful addition, so we may keep him and rid our selves from them!
Did history prove you wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 103)