Federico Chiesa (119 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

That's how they should all feel. Own up responsibility, hats off to Chiesa the person who deserves the least slack is owning up to the fact winning is all that matters. I should have taken a screen grab as soon as second half started, he was so pumped eye balls popping out, I could tell this guy is up for it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Well, better than nothing.
He is a very good player but I am struggling to understand why was he so important that we couldnt just wait 2 years.
We currently have Cuadrado who is very good and could drag 2 years.

That being said he will do well although Im not sure it will be as @DanielSz suggests
Wouldn’t be a Juve mercato without the usual purchase of an Italian Utility player that played well in his farmers club.

Welcome Chiesa! MDS and Berna are waiting to meet you at the geeks table at lunchtime
60M, if this guy doesn't play amazingly well he's going to have an awful time here.
awful lot of money :sergio:
Worst transfer of decade.
We had bad transfers before, but this one easily takes the cake as he is a player that we don't need.
Since we don't have decent transfer manager's, it's understandable if a player we get for a role we need flops, like it happened with almost every player we got last year.
But this was not even needed and came at the expense of players that would offer us solutions on positions that we truly hurt, like the LB for example.
Although this a Berna deal all over again and to me it was always clear that Berna will never reach Juve material. At least when we got him, we actually needed one such player, Chiesa comes for all the wrong reasons and the capital invested on him will cripple our future and prevent us from getting the players we trully need.

It hasn't been so bad for us since the return from serie B, too bad we never learn...
I don't think he will have the same impact as a super-sub as Douglas Costa.
Tbh, I think he's going to be a very useful and serviceable player - he's young, dynamic, and eclectic.

I'm just not too psyched about stumping up 60 million in total for his acquisition, regardless of how the payment is spread. At the end of the day, we're still going to have to pay 60 million.
Oh dear God, we signed the new Bernardeschi. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I do not care about the price, it's not like I'm buying him. Actually, it is good to know we can spend 50+ mil. € on a player.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Berna looked even better than Chiesa in Fiorentina.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Better than his son though.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

300 mil. € for Mbappe is awful lot of money. However, it would totally be worth it. :tuttosport:
show yourselves.

Mar 24, 2006
If i was Tici , id buy a another competent winger and ask Pirlo to put Chiesa upfront , as trident or false 9 , that would be more deadlier considering his lethal attacking ability .
Fucking love his determination and spirit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 102)

• JCK