Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
He has to be the most mentally weak player at the club since I can remember. Such a shame, I had high hopes when he was signed. He's a broken player.

In theory he has a lot of attributes which could make him a useful asset in the squad, but I'm afraid we will never see this at Juve.

For his and our sake he should find himself a new club to start from scratch. Start by dropping that whole cringy rocknrolla star image he created for himself and just focus on grinding and improving the basics.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Saw the highlights (lowlights) of his misses

:lol: that first chip attempt where he sent it into low orbit was so representative

looked like he had opportunities to score today coming off the left
He's as bad as usual in attack but when I found more irritating tonight is that he don't even try to run back every time the rival RB pass in front of him... Pirlo took too long to sub Berna's ass out

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Saw the highlights (lowlights) of his misses

:lol: that first chip attempt where he sent it into low orbit was so representative

looked like he had opportunities to score today coming off the left
I just don't even know what to say anymore. I mean, even playing in high school I don't remember having such bad misses, if I skyed the ball like that I would have gotten subbed out on the spot. Yet here is Bernardski, still playing, time after time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)