PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
One of the worst players I've ever seen at a big club.
Up there with the flopping greats.

130 appearances in our shirt with shit to show. I can't think of many who've had it this lucky. He's even exceeded the immovable Amauri, Motta, Martinez, Diego, Melo, Tiago , Zebina, Molinaro, Esnaider, Boumsong, Almiron.

He's fortunate to be around in a squad full of champions and ironically it's one of the reasons why he's survived this long.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
How the fuck he gets so much playtime is beyond me. I really hope not only for our sake but for his sake that he finds a new home, regains mental capacity to perform at his best and restarts his career.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

130 appearances in our shirt with shit to show. I can't think of many who've had it this lucky. He's even exceeded the immovable Amauri, Motta, Martinez, Diego, Melo, Tiago , Zebina, Molinaro, Esnaider, Boumsong, Almiron.

He's fortunate to be around in a squad full of champions and ironically it's one of the reasons why he's survived this long.
:tuttosport:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I had a quick look at making a flop XI with 100 appearances or more, and you've got players in there like Berna, Amauri, Rugani, De Ceglie...Douglas Costa as well. More than this kind of number and you end up with useful squad players who stuck around for years players. Less than this and you have certified flops who only lasted a couple of seasons.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)