Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Whats weird about Bernardeschi is that he doesnt even know how to play the most basic stuff of football. Short pass, ball receiving, one-two with the player next to you. Just pay attention the next time he plays, when a ball comes to him it doesnt just stop, it kinda bounces of his foot, his ball control looks sloppy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Whats weird about Bernardeschi is that he doesnt even know how to play the most basic stuff of football. Short pass, ball receiving, one-two with the player next to you. Just pay attention the next time he plays, when a ball comes to him it doesnt just stop, it kinda bounces of his foot, his ball control looks sloppy.
I dont think even Serie B club would take him on a loan. Hes that bad atm. He cant do anything right, whenever hes ready to come on, I lose a bit of interest in game. Hopeless.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He has declined so much over the past 12 months it is just ridiculous. He needs a new home...he is better than he is playing. Somethings just not right with him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If he stay with us I hope he explode with Italy in Euro. Then someone come and pay crazy money for him

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
1. I dont think he would be called up
2. I dont think he would fare much even if he gets the call
3. Even if by some reason he plays - a not screwing up is the best we could hope for
Exploding? Yeah... I wouldnt count on it..

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not completely dreadful.

Still managed to trip over the ball leading to a Napoli attack, miss an open goal and let a Napoli player past him for their late chance. But did do some good plays too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)