.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
How many positions did he rotate today?

He wasn’t adequate in any from what I recall

So let’s stop this false narrative that he can be deployed as an AM or asMezz or out wide to the right etc

He fails to perform at par in any role

Irregardless of who is the coach is

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How many positions did he rotate today?

He wasn’t adequate in any from what I recall

So let’s stop this false narrative that he can be deployed as an AM or asMezz or out wide to the right etc

He fails to perform at par in any role

Irregardless of who is the coach is
He is best on the wing but still not good enough, too inconsistent and his decision making is atrocious.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Another player broken by Juventus
yup, and it's supposed to be the other way around. usually juve brings out the best of most players and offers them a step forward even at a later stage of their careers, see pirlo, tevez, vidal, pogba, matri, barza, dybala, szczesny, and the list is basically endless. on the other hand, there's rabiot, berna, costa or emre can...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
yup, and it's supposed to be the other way around. usually juve brings out the best of most players and offers them a step forward even at a later stage of their careers, see pirlo, tevez, vidal, pogba, matri, barza, dybala, szczesny, and the list is basically endless. on the other hand, there's rabiot, berna, costa or emre can...
I don't think Costa belongs on this list tbh. He's been useful when available. The other three shitsticks are utter garbage.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't think Costa belongs on this list tbh. He's been useful when available. The other three shitsticks are utter garbage.
he's broken goods usually, and couldn't add anything to our attacks neither yesterday, nor vs milan. his truly incredible cameo vs moskva in the cl saves his season, otherwise he's not the decisive speed demon and constant threat to the opposition goal i'd like him to be.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Costa is by far a bigger problem than Berna.

He's older, more expensive, more injury prone, more unprofessional and just as shit this year.

Costa, Higuain, Khedira, Matuidi, Rabiot, MDS MUST go. They simply must.

Then Berna, Rugani, Danilo, Ramsey if we can find decent offers, but they can also be bench warmers.

I'll never understand this obsession with being desperate to get rid of 'average' players when your first options are even more shit. You can complain about your sub not being good enough when you have prime Robben on the wing. But when you have an expensive dud who's supposed to be the regular difference making starter who's actively making the team worse then maybe try getting your prime Bale in first before replacing your Vazquez.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Costa is by far a bigger problem than Berna.

He's older, more expensive, more injury prone, more unprofessional and just as shit this year.

Costa, Higuain, Khedira, Matuidi, Rabiot, MDS MUST go. They simply must.

Then Berna, Rugani, Danilo, Ramsey if we can find decent offers, but they can also be bench warmers.

I'll never understand this obsession with being desperate to get rid of 'average' players when your first options are even more shit. You can complain about your sub not being good enough when you have prime Robben on the wing. But when you have an expensive dud who's supposed to be the regular difference making starter who's actively making the team worse then maybe try getting your prime Bale in first before replacing your Vazquez.
mds is the archetype of the squad player: cheap, keeps his mouth shut, and decent for 80% of the league games. agreed otherwise. as much as i like matuidi's, higuain's and sami's attitude, they aren't good enough anymore, and rabiot never seemed to connect with the jersey.

btw that's my main gripe with the current squad, and hence my obsession with italians: these mercenaries rarely understand what juve is about and rarely give them all for the club. de ligt and ramsey are rare exceptions.

also, some of those who give them all are kicked out like a dog. :mario: imagine ANY of our midfielders having mandzu's dedication.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
mds is the archetype of the squad player: cheap, keeps his mouth shut, and decent for 80% of the league games. agreed otherwise. as much as i like matuidi's, higuain's and sami's attitude, they aren't good enough anymore, and rabiot never seemed to connect with the jersey.

btw that's my main gripe with the current squad, and hence my obsession with italians: these mercenaries rarely understand what juve is about and rarely give them all for the club. de ligt and ramsey are rare exceptions.

also, some of those who give them all are kicked out like a dog. :mario: imagine ANY of our midfielders having mandzu's dedication.
Agree about MDS, but he simply doesn't have space anymore. Cuadrado and Danilo are both better and I doubt we will sell one of them to reinvest at RB for the 3rd year in a row.

And I'd much rather have Pellegrini as backup to Sandro than MDS.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Agree about MDS, but he simply doesn't have space anymore. Cuadrado and Danilo are both better and I doubt we will sell one of them to reinvest at RB for the 3rd year in a row.

And I'd much rather have Pellegrini as backup to Sandro than MDS.
sure, if we call pellegrini back, there's no point of keeping mds :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)