Apr 17, 2013
I know you're not going to like this, but can we give him to Lyon and 30+ million for Aouar? We'll even pay 40% of his wages.
Lyon is not prestigious enough for a player of the quality of bernardeschi.
Furthermore we're full for wingers position (terrier, depay, ekombi, cornet, cherki). Lyon lacks an experienced midfileder to help guimaraes and players of qualities in defense.

Demiral +matuidi vs Aouar it's done deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lyon is not prestigious enough for a player of the quality of bernardeschi.
Furthermore we're Full for winger position (terrier, depay, ekombi, cornet, cherki). Lyon lack an experienced midfileder to help guimaraes and players of qualities in defense.

Demiral +matuidi vs Aouar it's done deal.
Forget about Demiral pal!

Apr 17, 2013
I don't want, but from a Lyon point of view, it's been years that the club has been looking for a good defenders. Last year they took Anderson from the Samp for a fortune, supposedly be a crack but he's actually a big joke. That's why if Juve include a player like Demiral, it can greatly facilitate negotiations for Aouar.

You can have Rugani.
Wolverhampton bound

Apr 17, 2013
Where he will emerge as the PL's top defender and sold for a +125% markup to MC only to reveal himself for what he is. But in the end we missed out on any chance to capitalize on any incremental $ funds.
Do you think the 40 million chelsea offer was real? I never believed it.
If he signs in England, imo it's a guaranteed failure, and in a year he will return on loan to Parma, but he will no longer be our problem hopefully.

He was hyped, because in Empoli because he didn't take a single yellow card, after 5 years we understand why he has no personality and he's soft. I lost all respect, after the return match against the inter, by winning 3-0 we almost got eliminated by these scumbags because of him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't recall specific offers but I do believe there have been bids made with an offer price inflating his actual value. But for whatever reason our management has a $ figure in mind. When that figure isn't met then bidders will look else where for that need for a cheaper price.

If he's worth any where near 40m then I clearly don't understand player values in the current market conditions.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Do you think the 40 million chelsea offer was real? I never believed it.
If he signs in England, imo it's a guaranteed failure, and in a year he will return on loan to Parma, but he will no longer be our problem hopefully.

He was hyped, because in Empoli because he didn't take a single yellow card, after 5 years we understand why he has no personality and he's soft. I lost all respect, after the return match against the inter, by winning 3-0 we almost got eliminated by these scumbags because of him.
We're kind of poor with Italians lately. I mean Rugani and Berna have been here for a while now but it's clear as day they went actually backwards. Time to cash in, both don't warrant the wages they're on.

Jun 16, 2020
Bernardeschi is Roma bound. Sad to see him falling down so rapidly, in his first year I liked him a lot. His decision making has been bad from the start tho. Now its time to go, Roma has financial problems and I see them accepting Bernardeschi + cash for Zaniolo. Same position, same characteristics.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Raphaël We can give you Matuidi + Romero + 25/30 million.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi is Roma bound. Sad to see him falling down so rapidly, in his first year I liked him a lot. His decision making has been bad from the start tho. Now its time to go, Roma has financial problems and I see them accepting Bernardeschi + cash for Zaniolo. Same position, same characteristics.
I like this deal. We get rid of a Jabroni and bring in Italy's brightest talent. Zaniolo can do everything Burnturdeski can, but at a much higher level :donedeal:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Welcome to the forum, and I agree with your post.

Apr 17, 2013
What about Rabiot and 10 mil cash?
Too big a salary + rabiot thinks he's a good player so he will never want to come back to Ligue 1. The advantage of recruiting Aouar is that it could force him to leave, if he doesn't want to spend another year on the bench.

Hoping that Kulusveski will have the same effect on Bernardeski

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
For Zani he can go just don't swap him with nothing players like jorginho etc.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Too big a salary + rabiot thinks he's a good player so he will never want to come back to Ligue 1. The advantage of recruiting Aouar is that it could force him to leave, if he doesn't want to spend another year on the bench.

Hoping that Kulusveski will have the same effect on Bernardeski
What about Khedira, 10 milion and a jar of Gypsy tears?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)