B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think it's somewhere between 4.5 and 5.5 of awesome uselessness.
I know it's higher than Chiello 3.5.
I always wondered Chiello's relatively low wages until I found out his brother is also on Juves payroll and then you kinda figure the rest and how he's bound to the club present and for the future and that's probably why we've never seen a much deserved raise and happy to file it at those numbers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He has the technique for the most important parts of the game, but if you have a peanut brain, then you have a peanut brain. If you somehow could teach him how to understand the game, then he would be totally different player but too bad there has been thousands of those, who never learned and ended up being nothing but second fills to nobody.
We can't teach a 26 yo how to play football, it's not our job anyways. You can go to any street in Brazil and find 10 kids with better technique than this guy, doesn't mean they will ever become professional or even any good for that matter.

I don't know what he does on his personal time and I don't care but his nonchalant lazy ass attitude in the pitch while collecting a big salary is pathetic. He's got no fight in him, at least pretend you give a shit.

Maybe he did have some talent at one point and stopped caring for whatever reason, either way he has no place in this squad.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Yep. Like, how many italian wingers can you name?

And as said before, standards of the italian NT just aren't what they used to be.
Agree.
The it is actually quite astonishing that the standard actually dropped dramatically in the year 2009. Ever since then, we’ve been consistently crap in terms on footballing talents. Italy current national team probably can’t even get a runners up medal in Asia cup if they were in it.

My statement is further proven by the fact that the Italian players in our national team are either playing for mid-level club or warming benches at better-level club, other than Bonbon Chiellini.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He gets into the Italian national team because there aren't many players better than him in his position, FOR ITALY! This is Juventus, not the Italian national team, and he's nowhere near good enough to be playing for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)