MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This action was probably one of the worst I've seen this season from any of our players. It not only exemplifies his complete inability to hit the ball with his right leg but I'm not even sure what he can be aiming at with his left there. It's a physical and mental failure. A complete failure.

Even if you cannot kick with your right leg, surely you can just hit it up the flank somewhere.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Forget for one second he put the ball out. Crossing the ball to Napoli and Milik in our own half is new level retarded. Put it out for a throw in at worst

:rofl:

Needs to be sold for this alone. Just behind useless, an absolute train wreck of a player for us now. I had high hopes for him after he impressed at Fiorentina, but he is absolutely done. Sampdoria level player at best.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The bizarre thing about Bernardeschi is that in theory, he should be a good at football. He has a good first touch and good technical ability. He is big, strong and has good stamina. He has the right tools to be a good footballer.

But his football brain is so broken beyond repair that it undoes everything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)