Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
[video=facebook;2055515037809048]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/videos/2055515037809048/[/video]

- - - Updated - - -
@DAiDEViL It's a video though.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's hard to implement though because it's hard to include Mandzukic, Douglas Costa or Cuadrado in the same formation as him, Dybala and Higuain.
we could try a version of 2003 Lippis 442/4312 where Nedved was a LM that was cutting inside a lot and Camo was more of a traditional RM that was also protecting our retarded RB's (some things never change :D). Berna could be the Nedved and Cuads/Costa would be the Camoranesi. Mandžukič could be rotating with Higuain and also we could be alternating formations depending on personnel

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
we could try a version of 2003 Lippis 442/4312 where Nedved was a LM that was cutting inside a lot and Camo was more of a traditional RM that was also protecting our retarded RB's (some things never change :D). Berna could be the Nedved and Cuads/Costa would be the Camoranesi. Mandžukič could be rotating with Higuain and also we could be alternating formations depending on personnel
Except Nedved was a Ballon d'Or winning ambidextrous demi-god.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Sure, just saying Nedved was vital in that formation. We don't have that kinda playmaker in current squad.
Nedved was extremely vital because we had Davids-Tacchinardi as a midfield duo, Berna would have Pjanič behind him in a midfield duo. Anyways, I'm well aware that there's little chance of that happening this season, Mandžukič is not getting benched yet, Berna still has a lot of growing to do

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Berna is very left footed though (not as much as Dybala but still), so I'm not sure he could cut in.

It calls for a lot of rotation regardless what we go with, and when push comes to shove can anyone still name our strongest XI? It used to be easy to call it but not now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Berna is very left footed though (not as much as Dybala but still), so I'm not sure he could cut in.

It calls for a lot of rotation regardless what we go with, and when push comes to shove can anyone still name our strongest XI? It used to be easy to call it but not now.
Isn’t that a good thing that it’s harder now to name the strongest XI? Means we have a quality bench to work with.

Jul 20, 2012
Isn’t that a good thing that it’s harder now to name the strongest XI? Means we have a quality bench to work with.
Without a doubt our bench is amazing but I think it has alot to do with Allegri yet figuring out what the strongest XI is and that is due also to many of our regular starters being out of form and with all the injuries.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'd say its a weakness that we still don't know our strongest team.

Its no coincidence that the top teams all have a fairly settled first 11. Far more difficult to build up a rhythm and for players to know the movements of others when you change the team every week.

There are advantages in that it can be unpredictable e.g. against Napoli I think it worked in our favour. But overall I think we would benefit from having a clear first 11, we don't even have a clear formation at the moment.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well I wasn't trying to compare them, I just offered my vision on how to best use Berna's capabilities. I think we're all well aware that Dybala-Higuain are not DP-Trez either
Bernardescji is left footed. Nedved was ambidiestrous. So if you going to play berna, he needs to cut in from the right or be in the middle. Not on the left.

If you put him behind dybala and higuain, them we need to play wingerless formations, and guess what, we have a plethora of wingers. Thats the problem.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Bernardeschi has already given allegri a lot to think about. This guy oozes talent and potential and needs to be given more chances to prove himself and I’m sure allegri, as is the norm with him, will integrate him into the first string. Only problem, for bernardeschi at least, is that cuadrado has been in good form recently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)