Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
New Zaza? Boy scores every damn time
I really like him, I think he will grow into a starter eventually. He has a skill set that none of our other players really possess but with time I think he will become more of a midfielder.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Was thinking Beppe should persuade PSG benchwarmer Di Maria to join us. But then remembered we have Bernabeast and Di Maria would be benched here too :D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He has taken advantage of the little playing time he has gotten. Even when he didn't score or assist against Samp he looked great. Needs a reward for his showings. After Inter Dybala should get some rest. He plays too much and gets burned out. Imo a little rest would do him well like it did Higuain and its Bologna. CL is done for now, Coppa starts next week, Roma is the only big game until the break. The conditions are there to give Bernardeschi plenty of time.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
A great goal, he’s a baller. Can’t wait til he integrates himself properly in the team with more playing time. Fantastic left foot on him, was a beautiful finish. Lol @ the haters in this forum shitting on him straight away, yet he has 3 goals and 2 assists in limited game time. It’s great to have a player who can cut in and take on players and unleash a great shot.
He's the fair and fancy equivalent of Zaza The Bully. He'll have best scoring ratio in Europe and we'll donate him to Valencia. Then in 3 years time Berna and Zaza will develop an insane partnership and they'll win treble for Valencia, finals will be vs us of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)