LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bernardeschi has already given allegri a lot to think about. This guy oozes talent and potential and needs to be given more chances to prove himself and I’m sure allegri, as is the norm with him, will integrate him into the first string. Only problem, for bernardeschi at least, is that cuadrado has been in good form recently.
Dybala's been bad for a while now though. Bernardeschi can easily slot into the AM spot which I'd like to see more often tbh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think people underestimate how important Dybala is for us. Even when off form he is one of our best players and hugely important to us.

It's no coincidence that we have lost 2 games this season, both games that Dybala has been on the bench.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think people underestimate how important Dybala is for us. Even when off form he is one of our best players and hugely important to us.

It's no coincidence that we have lost 2 games this season, both games that Dybala has been on the bench.
I completely agree, some let their frustration in regards to him weight more than common sense. Dybala makes us tick even on bad days, he brings something different to all the others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)