Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
funny cuz Costa was defending all game vs Napoli, and you praised him after the game. so its only OK when he does it, but when Cuadrado does it then we need someone more offensive lol
Oh i see why are u mad now. Because i blasted Cuads. Ill explain it to you to ease your fury.

Listen, i dont mind Costa , berna or cuadrado helping defensively. If Allegri ask them to do that, fine, its part of his style of play and well he is the boss. The difference in Cuadrado and Costa, is that while cuadrado misplaces and loses possesion 8 of 10 times...Costa seems to always be ready to pounce on something. He can do his mistakes too, but overall he seems way more sharp than the colombian and has more composure in his OFFENSIVE game.

I dont know how much defensive ebrnardeschi got on his legs... but what i DO know, is that he doesnt need 8 chances to do something worth. Just look at today. He got like 3 chances.. which 2 of them ended being shots on goal, one ended in goal. Effectiveness is the word.

Summary, Cuadrado needs to get some bench.. or allegri needs to deply him as a RB and share spoils with Dsiglio. I think cuadrado could be better there, because he has stamina to cover spaces and can let Bernardeschi do what he cant. In fact the mainr eason i put him as RB is because allegri loves him so much... but tbh it would be to let ourselves enjoy the endproduct of bernardeschi instead of having to witness in desperation the colombian for 90 mins trying to assist dybala and higuain to no avail.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Oh i see why are u mad now. Because i blasted Cuads. Ill explain it to you to ease your fury.

Listen, i dont mind Costa , berna or cuadrado helping defensively. If Allegri ask them to do that, fine, its part of his style of play and well he is the boss. The difference in Cuadrado and Costa, is that while cuadrado misplaces and loses possesion 8 of 10 times...Costa seems to always be ready to pounce on something. He can do his mistakes too, but overall he seems way more sharp than the colombian and has more composure in his OFFENSIVE game.

I dont know how much defensive ebrnardeschi got on his legs... but what i DO know, is that he doesnt need 8 chances to do something worth. Just look at today. He got like 3 chances.. which 2 of them ended being shots on goal, one ended in goal. Effectiveness is the word.

Summary, Cuadrado needs to get some bench.. or allegri needs to deply him as a RB and share spoils with Dsiglio. I think cuadrado could be better there, because he has stamina to cover spaces and can let Bernardeschi do what he cant. In fact the mainr eason i put him as RB is because allegri loves him so much... but tbh it would be to let ourselves enjoy the endproduct of bernardeschi instead of having to witness in depseration the colombian for 90 mins trying to assist dybala and higuain to no avail.
Cuads won us the game and youre mad because it wasnt Costa. lol

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A great goal, he’s a baller. Can’t wait til he integrates himself properly in the team with more playing time. Fantastic left foot on him, was a beautiful finish. Lol @ the haters in this forum shitting on him straight away, yet he has 3 goals and 2 assists in limited game time. It’s great to have a player who can cut in and take on players and unleash a great shot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cuads won us the game and youre mad because it wasnt Costa. lol
Was a great pass from matuidi to sandro, and a great cross. Loved the goal by cuads btw, we needed that. The rest, not so much.

- - - Updated - - -

A great goal, he’s a baller. Can’t wait til he integrates himself properly in the team with more playing time. Fantastic left foot on him, was a beautiful finish. Lol @ the haters in this forum $#@!ting on him straight away, yet he has 3 goals and 2 assists in limited game time. It’s great to have a player who can cut in and take on players and unleash a great shot.

Btw, we need a great shooter from outside the box so much. We havent had one since Tevez, and if you want to go way behind....since nedved, who could shoot wherever the 3/4 and get a goal out of thin air.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
A great goal, he’s a baller. Can’t wait til he integrates himself properly in the team with more playing time. Fantastic left foot on him, was a beautiful finish. Lol @ the haters in this forum shitting on him straight away, yet he has 3 goals and 2 assists in limited game time. It’s great to have a player who can cut in and take on players and unleash a great shot.
Berna has haters in here?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
just look at the reactions for a Berna garbage time goal lol. whatever Cuads and Mandzu do, its not enough for these people
Deserved. This guy barely gets a sub appearance but whenever he plays he is good.

Just saw his latest golasso. Yea this boy needs more playing time. I think the 4-3-2-1/ 3-4-2-1 will deliver that too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)