Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (12 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Whatever happens please don't commit money on old players. We literally just saved 31m in wages, don't waste it on oldies. We literally in the perfect position to invest in some top quality young talent.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, a very well executed transfer.

Could have folded under the pressure of seeing his wages gone and one year on his deal but instead remained steadfast.

In the end, without Covid this probably doesn't happen but with Covid we just aren't financially equipped to have a player making so much wages.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
so when we selling chiesa, de ligt, mckennie and kulusevski?
Right after those renewals for Turdeski, Ramsey, Rabiot and Rugani have been finalized :baus: :tup:

Also, nice try, lumping McNuggets and Kulu with Chiesa and De Ligt. The latter two have proven themselves, while the verdict is still out on the former duo, particularly Kulu.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Getting a transfer fee at all is surprising. We had 5 days to sell a player that didn't want to be here. There were about 2 or 3 clubs that would even pay Ronaldo's wages if he was a bosman.

I'm not sure I ever believed that Pep wanted CR7 to begin with. I feel like City was used in some capacity to help our leverage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)