Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (19 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Getting a transfer fee at all is surprising. We had 5 days to sell a player that didn't want to be here. There were about 2 or 3 clubs that would even pay Ronaldo's wages if he was a bosman.

I'm not sure I ever believed that Pep wanted CR7 to begin with. I feel like City was used in some capacity to help our leverage.
Agree, the momentum is start when Kane said he stay at Tottenham
All the City talk is just engineering, as they need striker because they dont get Kane, as that isn't make sense if they really want CR7 they wont pay the 30m while they offer 160 f million for Kane.

When things get hot, it sparks the United hierarchy as they can't let that happen and the rest is history

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Agree, the momentum is start when Kane said he stay at Tottenham
All the City talk is just engineering, as they need striker because they dont get Kane, as that isn't make sense if they really want CR7 they wont pay the 30m while they offer 160 f million for Kane.

When things get hot, it sparks the United hierarchy as they can't let that happen and the rest is history
I'm pretty sure that City were interested but once United declared their interest it was over, Ronaldo wouldn't pick City over them out of decency.

Jul 13, 2010
will be waiting for calcio e finanza article on the economic impact of CR leaving. Just like they had when he arrived :D

let me guess, both times a positive

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
At least we got money for Ronaldo. Stood out ground when City tried to strong arm us and ask for him for free. All you can ask for. We’ve lost the likes of Tevez and Llorente for free when we should have received millions for them.

Not going to judge him properly in this covid hit market. I wanna see what he can do when things are a bit more settled down in terms of this pandemic.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This are the type of times that a guy like Cherubini could make or break his bread in, so far he seems to have done a good job at not being wastefull and making the most out of every sale and negotiating every million that comes in or out for the club but make no mistake that there is a very long way to go before he can realistically start making a visible impact on the squad, atm first and foremost he still has a lot of headaches to sort out that’ve been left by Paratici and overall just as it was pointed out in posts above i think that only around next summer will we really see what he is capable of after having a full summer and a clearly defined budget to work with.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It will take a while for Cherubini to fix up Paratici’s numerous fuck ups, but he’s made a good start with this Ronaldo business.

31M off the wage bill and 20M+ for Ronaldo is a good move long term for us in a financial sense.
Especially at the last minute of the transfer window. What a master stroke of brilliant planning

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It will take a while for Cherubini to fix up Paratici’s numerous fuck ups, but he’s made a good start with this Ronaldo business.

31M off the wage bill and 20M+ for Ronaldo is a good move long term for us in a financial sense.
Don't forget how he got a much needed player in Locatelli without breaking the bank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)