Fabio Quagliarella (8 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Any club in Italy is > Guanzhou and he's already got offers from those but he turned them down.
Yea, though won't he want to anyway come back to Italy in June or a year later, even if he accepted the move now? Coz let's say they offer him a 3 year contract, I doubt Lippi (probably a major reason to consider) would be around for that duration.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
You join Chinese teams when you are 35 years old and past it and just want decent money before fully retiring. Quags is still our third best forward, bette rthan gio and Vucinic...shame what is happening.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quaggin (formerly known as Iaquinting) is the art of being a leech and sucking your employers dry.
Criticizing a player is fine, but hating is wrong. A friend of mine once said.

- - - Updated - - -

You join Chinese teams when you are 35 years old and past it and just want decent money before fully retiring. Quags is still our third best forward, bette rthan gio and Vucinic...shame what is happening.
how can you say that? They both have their differences but it would be easier to say Quag is better since he scores+assists more often
The sad thing is, this convo wouldnt be happening and this thread wouldn't be flooded with hate if Vucinic-Guarin had happened. Quag has gotten the short end of the stick as far as all the hate here goes. Every player in his position would have perhaps done the same thing. Vucinic and Gio also rejected offers. It's perfectly understandable, but because it's Quag, people will abuse him left right and center. Surprisingly, that too, is only at the Tuz.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Criticizing a player is fine, but hating is wrong. A friend of mine once said.
Really?! Joking and banter constitutes hating now?! Come on. You are becoming incredibly sensitive and touchy when it regards Quag. It's almost as if he is a family member or something :D

In any case, I don't hate him, never have, and never will. They guy has been a decent servant for the cause, and done well enough for the team when called upon.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Quagliarella to start over
By Football Italia staff

Fabio Quagliarella is set to return to training with his teammates today, as he looks to work back into Antonio Conte’s plans.

The player was seen as having been frozen out of Bianconero plans, missing the Europa League squad and training alone so far this week.

However, a meeting between director general Beppe Marotta and the forward’s agent Beppe Bozzo yesterday has apparently reopened the door for his return.

Tuttosport suggests that talks yesterday have seen a 'recovery of dialogue’ between the parties, allowing for the 31-year-old’s anticipated return to training with the rest of his teammates from today.

Quagliarella is also seen as unlikely to leave for Marcello Lippi’s Guangzhou Evergrande as, whilst the Chinese side were reported to have contacted him over a possible deal, their impending capture of Alessandro Diamanti has taken precedence.

:chin:

haters gon' hate

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Quagliarella to start over
By Football Italia staff

Fabio Quagliarella is set to return to training with his teammates today, as he looks to work back into Antonio Conte’s plans.

The player was seen as having been frozen out of Bianconero plans, missing the Europa League squad and training alone so far this week.

However, a meeting between director general Beppe Marotta and the forward’s agent Beppe Bozzo yesterday has apparently reopened the door for his return.

Tuttosport suggests that talks yesterday have seen a 'recovery of dialogue’ between the parties, allowing for the 31-year-old’s anticipated return to training with the rest of his teammates from today.

Quagliarella is also seen as unlikely to leave for Marcello Lippi’s Guangzhou Evergrande as, whilst the Chinese side were reported to have contacted him over a possible deal, their impending capture of Alessandro Diamanti has taken precedence.

:chin:

haters gon' hate
Won't play a single min. :chin:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Really?! Joking and banter constitutes hating now?! Come on. You are becoming incredibly sensitive and touchy when it regards Quag. It's almost as if he is a family member or something :D

In any case, I don't hate him, never have, and never will. They guy has been a decent servant for the cause, and done well enough for the team when called upon.
Glad that you genuinely believe that.

You're right. I do feel a little bad that he's hated on as much here coz I think he's been a loyal servant and contributed to the cause. If he was like Iaq or Amauri, I don't think they'd bring him back into the squad tbh. Anyway, for what it's worth, I know you're not a fan, but good to know you acknowledge his contribution B. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)