Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Theoretically you could sign a contract like that, but the real problem is that players have too much bargaining power. They wouldn't agree.
Of course there wouln't always be the possibility of making a deal like that.

But is Quagliarella or Iaquinta going to reject a move to Juve from a lesser team in Serie A because they are offered a slightly shorter contract?

So long as no-one else was trying to sign them (I do think anyone else was with those two), I very much doubt they'd turn down the move to Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Quag agent to meet with Marotta

Fabio Quagliarella is set to train alone again today, with his position at Juventus looking more and more precarious.

The striker was left out of the Bianconeri’s squad for the knockout stages of the Europa League, and with Dani Osvaldo joining from Southampton, seems to have been shut out by the club.

The Old Lady’s hierarchy insisted on Tuesday that that was not the case, but La Stampa report that the forward will train alone again this afternoon.

His agent Beppe Bozzo is set to meet with director Beppe Marotta this afternoon to discuss the player’s future.

Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande are reportedly extremely interested in signing the Italy international.

Is this a joke? Quag and his agent haven't realized that he isn't needed nor wanted at Juve?
Didnt want to move to roma bc cultur, ended up in china..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ffs baggio, if I didn't know any better I'd think he worked for free :D
:D

Didnt want to move to roma bc cultur, ended up in china..
haha, I meant with the overseas sides (Arsenal/Valencia etc). Regards the move to Lazio, he could earn his last six months of pay and a historic third title, why not? I think he's entitled to that because he has given his contribution to the teams cause. Would you switch jobs if you were moving to one with a lower pay cheque and you were 6 months away from a promotion/increment? I don't think so. You'd perhaps wait, get your higher pay and then leave along with the additional acknowledgment of being an employee at an award winning firm. You're judging a player you dislike, soyou won't use the same yardstick.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
I honestly think Quag has infiltrated into Baggio's account and it is him typing, while the real baggio is in a dungeon surrounded by Quag's Mafia boys.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,451
    Dunno from where that news came out... Guangzhou failed to sign Diamanti like 10 days ago and they went after Biabiany.

Hopefully they are interested and discuss the terms now when their mercato is still opened.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Dunno from where that news came out... Guangzhou failed to sign Diamanti like 10 days ago and they went after Biabiany.

Hopefully they are interested and discuss the terms now when their mercato is still opened.
    The deal is still not off because Diamanti apparently wants Guangzhou move.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    If that's the case Quag will be tempted to say yes this time.
    Adn if that happens, then it was about what we thought it was all along.

The money.

Not Family, not staying in Italy, not the overused "I want to fight for a place on Juve" rhetoric.

It's about the money. And that's fine. Get what you can, now that you are starting to look at the down side of your career. Just please, don't say its not about the money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)