Fabio Quagliarella (14 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What exactly can he offer from the bench?
4 months ago..

He should come on as sub and i'm pretty sure he'll score.
He's a super sub. He's guaranteed a goal when he comes on against tired defenders.
That is true, but he plays better when he comes on as a sub than starting. He knows how to deal tired defenders.
Like i said, he is great at being a super sub. He always scores when he comes in late.
:tup:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
should have been loaned to sampdoria this season so that him MV could have done up. now that he is going to rot on the bench he is going to be sold for dirt cheap.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Vucinic's stats are not any better....stats aside, both players probably are not good enough subs for us they both don't make a great impact. quags has been more decisive over the years with his goals in the CL...Vucinic played important roles in serie A and helped us win important games. Either way, both should be leaving.

And yes, I'd still take Quags over Vucinic...may be just me who thinks this but Quags works harder, has a better finish, can create and score...Vucinic can do some fancy stuff and look very good on his day but it is far and in between.

Im sure both would be a success at their next club if given starting roles.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Vucinic's stats are not any better....stats aside, both players probably are not good enough subs for us they both don't make a great impact. quags has been more decisive over the years with his goals in the CL...Vucinic played important roles in serie A and helped us win important games. Either way, both should be leaving.

And yes, I'd still take Quags over Vucinic...may be just me who thinks this but Quags works harder, has a better finish, can create and score...Vucinic can do some fancy stuff and look very good on his day but it is far and in between.

Im sure both would be a success at their next club if given starting roles.
Now Vucinic is no good as a sub even! :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you spend a lot of time finding half naked pics of him. Certainly confirms one thing about you.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i am talking about serie a, where his stats are horrible.
horrible is a bit stretching it don't you think?
let's talk about Tevez in CL or Llorente at the first few months only to make them look like flops
what about Chiellini in CL this season? has to be sold don't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

We both know Conte isn't gonna play him anymore, now that Osvaldo is here too.
If Vuc stays healthy, probably not much. Not sure about Osvaldo, he might play more than Anelka, but both Conte and Marotta said we signed him to make others work harder and both justified it by saying it's almost free. Doesn't look like Dani will be seeing lots of game time either.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
horrible is a bit stretching it don't you think?
let's talk about Tevez in CL or Llorente at the first few months only to make them look like flops
what about Chiellini in CL this season? has to be sold don't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

the only good stats for quag is his goals per game in cl. he has very average stats in serie a throughout his career. when you consider his total lack of teamplay and overall game, he should at most be considered 5 choich ahead of gio. quag should not be mentioned along the likes of tevez , llorente and chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)