Fabio Quagliarella (24 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Valencia is a great club, would love to see Quag leading them to CL places. But didn't they have financial problems and huge debts a year or two ago? I remember them being forced to sell David Silva, David Villa and Juan Mata due to their financial situation. I guess they're only bringing someone else in in case they sell Soldado. They'll probably pinch for every penny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Valencia is a great club, would love to see Quag leading them to CL places. But didn't they have financial problems and huge debts a year or two ago? I remember them being forced to sell David Silva, David Villa and Juan Mata due to their financial situation. I guess they're only bringing someone else in in case they sell Soldado. They'll probably pinch for every penny.
Soldado is leaving to Tothenham for sure. I think they are looking for replacement before they confirm he is leaving.

Bazzinho

Jul 31, 2013
An older Giovinco with the same ego, the same uselessness, but when Giovinco kills our actions and gives back the possession to the other team by missing dribbles, Quagliarella does it with multiple shots on the curva...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)