Fabio Quagliarella (15 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sunderland are in for him as well now. Juve refusing to sell below their asking price of 10-12m. Horrible to see Matri and Quag leave within a week which is beginning to seem more and more likely.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Valencia seemingly back in for Quag, despite buying Postiga. Would like to see him play at Valencia. Very similar deal to the one we did with them for DiVaio.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Quags has had arguably the least influential role of any of the players people like to think helped us win the two titles. Last season he had less impact than De Ceglie and this season he had a brief but awesome spell.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quags has had arguably the least influential role of any of the players people like to think helped us win the two titles. Last season he had less impact than De Ceglie and this season he had a brief but awesome spell.
Shut the fuck up.

Last season was a variable that had to do with circumstances beyond his control. This season, he was clutch. As he was the season (even though we didn't win that season, he carried the attack) prior to Conte's arrival and before his unfortunate injury. Take a hike.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
Well obvisouly last season he just came back from his acl injury. This season he proved what he can do, he scored 8 goals in like 13 starts and had 4 goals in the cl. If he played more he would of scored more. He is better then matri, matri cant do anything from outside 6 yards, quags can score from anywhere and has much more quality then matri. I want matri to leave but quags to stay, and he wants to stay. Giovinco is not goot at striker, hes better at cam or on the wing

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Shut the fuck up.

Last season was a variable that had to do with circumstances beyond his control. This season, he was clutch. Take a hike.
Ease up there, brotato. He was not clutch by any means, he had a run of 9 games (ish, can't remember exactly). Other than that he was very poor. Add the attitude problems to that and his spell in Juventus can hardly be considered "instrumental" in any way.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ease up there, brotato. He was not clutch by any means, he had a run of 9 games (ish, can't remember exactly). Other than that he was very poor. Add the attitude problems to that and his spell in Juventus can hardly be considered "instrumental" in any way.
No problem. I'm gonna try taking you a little more seriously in a couple of years. :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Show some respect BV. You make them sound like Amauri and Iaquinta. When truth is, theyve both played an instrumental role in our title run in.
Both have been majorly inconsistent in the last 2 seasons, they were no more instrumental than Giovinco was last season or Vucinic has been for the last 2 either, it is not as though the club will go downhill without them both now. Frankly to get good money out of them would be a good piece of business and im all for it

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Oh shoot, the thought of all the sleepless nights I'm in for waiting for that to happen just struck me.
The only thing that shoulda struck you is some common sense. It'll happen in due course. You got over Borriello eventually. You will be a better, more insightful poster one day. Get some rest brahski. Don't be sleepless.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The only thing that shoulda struck you is some common sense. It'll happen in due course. You got over Borriello eventually. You will be a better, more insightful poster one day. Get some rest brahski. Don't be sleepless.
Says the guy who has spent the better part of the past two years whining and moaning because his favorite player, a completely mediocre Quagliarella hasn't been playing enough. The Borriello thing was an obvious joke, because the forum went as mental as it did when he joined us.

Though I have to say, he is a superior player to Quags and I would rather have him any day of the week.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Both have been majorly inconsistent in the last 2 seasons, they were no more instrumental than Giovinco was last season or Vucinic has been for the last 2 either, it is not as though the club will go downhill without them both now. Frankly to get good money out of them would be a good piece of business and im all for it
Who in their place would've been more consistent than them? Did you see how Conte rotated his forwards? Nobody really thrived. Which comes back to the point that they delivered whenever they were called upon.
You couldn't have asked them to do more than they did, which is where their success lies.

The club will always be affected by the loss of good bench strength. The loss may not be severe to some, but Matri and Quag did their duties and they can't be faulted. The money aspect is different. Everybody has their price, and if we choose to cash in thats fine. But to say it would be a relief to see them go is a tad bit disrespectful IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy who has spent the better part of the past two years whining and moaning because his favorite player, a completely mediocre Quagliarella hasn't been playing enough. The Borriello thing was an obvious joke, because the forum went as mental as it did when he joined us.

Though I have to say, he is a superior player to Quags and I would rather have him any day of the week.
:lol:

Trust me, you're going to get better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)