Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who in their place would've been more consistent than them? Did you see how Conte rotated his forwards? Nobody really thrived. Which comes back to the point that they delivered whenever they were called upon.
You couldn't have asked them to do more than they did, which is where their success lies.

The club will always be affected by the loss of good bench strength. The loss may not be severe to some, but Matri and Quag did their duties and they can't be faulted. The money aspect is different. Everybody has their price, and if we choose to cash in thats fine. But to say it would be a relief to see them go is a tad bit disrespectful IMO.
the fact they got rotated as much as they did only shows how inconsistent they are, i'm sure we won't see that sort of rotation with Tevez and Llorente/Vucinic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
the fact they got rotated as much as they did only shows how inconsistent they are, i'm sure we won't see the amount of rotation we did between those two as we will with Tevez and Llorente/Vucinic.
They got rotated because they were not Conte's first choice like Vucinic-Gio, which mind you was a shit pairing in the first place. Quag and Matri were were inconsistent coz of the amount of rotation they faced. Not the other way around. Like you can't fault Matri for being benched by Borriello, or Quag for being benched even when he was in smoking hot form in the league and CL. Conte preferred Vucinic-Gio to those two for whatever reason but they didn't prove to be much better or more effective.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, this is a waste of time. I'm going to have a fucking field day in this thread once we sell him.
:scared: :cry:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
smoking hot form? when? when he scored his first career hattrick against the mighty pescara?

any how im just glad to see them go, quagliarella at the very least, Matri could play a role on the bench but i'd sooner take the money if a decent offer arrived.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I thought this endless argument about who's better of the Matri/Quag is bcuz nobody knew who will be sold.
But now and after Marotta publicly said we're to offload 2 strikers which are obviously these 2, ppl are still draggin this comparison BS?!!!
Srsly, Let it go.who gives a flying fvck anymore? they're good as gone.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Sunderland make new contacts for him..-GDM

Sunderland asked to Juventus Quagliarella also always with the same formula and have been initiated contacts with Beppe Bozzo: there is the availability of the player compared to Norwich. Juve would want a permanent transfer, but the Sunderland is convinced that soon the Bianconeri will also accept the loan with the right of redemption.
They also tried to buy Matri on loan with option to buy apparently but Juve said NO.

- - - Updated - - -

The eyes of the Premier League on Matri and Quagliarella. Sunderland has in fact tried to acquire Matri, the former Cagliari striker, on loan with option to buy, but Juve said no as they are only interested in a straight sale for 12 million euro, with the hope he joins Napoli. Sunderland has asked Juve for Quagliarella on the same formula, and the contacts with the player’s agent Beppe Bozzo were started: unlike with Norwich the striker is open to the move. Juve wants a straight sale, but Sunderland is convinced that soon the bianconeri will accept the loan with option to buy.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I thought this endless argument about who's better of the Matri/Quag is bcuz nobody knew who will be sold.
But now and after Marotta publicly said we're to offload 2 strikers which are obviously these 2, ppl are still draggin this comparison BS?!!!
Srsly, Let it go.who gives a flying fvck anymore? they're good as gone.
If anything it could go hand in hand with the price we're to expect from from selling them. As long as the combined fee is around 20m € I dont give a fuck either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)