• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Yes. I got to know her a month or two before I launched the forum, so she was the first (and only lol) person to know that it would happen. And she was the first non-admin to register and at first it was just the two of us trying to promote the forum and welcome people when they signed up.
You guys did a great job. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wonder, where's the other martin? The one who run this site. :shifty:
Hehehe, Martin gave the captai armband to the other martin like 6 years ago or so if im not wrong.I was scared at that time that the forums would go down forever.... as with a lot of internet private servers are forums, when they change administration they go to crap.-.... but this site is looking as lively and as good as always, getting just better.When i joined we used to spam a lot the forums with pictures :D, specially the buffin, del piero and nedved threads.... in fact, we had a fuking epic gallery of nedved and del piero in those threads... but they were too big and were taking a lot of bandwith or something from the forums , so they had to eb wiped out. A shame T_T

---------- Post Merged at 16:41 ----------

I wonder, where's the other martin? The one who run this site. :shifty:
Hehehe, Martin gave the captai armband to the other martin like 6 years ago or so if im not wrong.I was scared at that time that the forums would go down forever.... as with a lot of internet private servers are forums, when they change administration they go to crap.-.... but this site is looking as lively and as good as always, getting just better.When i joined we used to spam a lot the forums with pictures :D, specially the buffin, del piero and nedved threads.... in fact, we had a fuking epic gallery of nedved and del piero in those threads... but they were too big and were taking a lot of bandwith or something from the forums , so they had to eb wiped out. A shame T_T

---------- Post Merged at 16:45 ----------

btw ,martin...lately im having problems with the forums..... i cannto quote posts....cannot sue the smilie tool properly....when i post sometimes i get double posts like the one you see up there.... cannot edit my posts.wWhats going on? i know its on my side because in other pcs i have no probs... but this started bothering me like 3 weeks ago. I downloaded java again to see if it was that but to no avail.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

---------- Post Merged at 16:41 ----------

---------- Post Merged at 16:45 ----------

btw ,martin...lately im having problems with the forums..... i cannto quote posts....cannot sue the smilie tool properly....when i post sometimes i get double posts like the one you see up there.... cannot edit my posts.wWhats going on? i know its on my side because in other pcs i have no probs... but this started bothering me like 3 weeks ago. I downloaded java again to see if it was that but to no avail.
Hmm I really don't know what could cause it :(

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Now you're pushing it :D . Quags does have a bit of the x-factor, but he ain't what we're making him out to be here. I'm hoping that a good in form Quags can deliver 12-15 goals in a Serie A season, we shouldn't be aiming any higher than that.

---------- Post Merged at 19:08 ----------

So we're going to compare the one really good season (or half season) he's had throughout his career with a selected season from Mirko? Man oh man this forum never fails to surprise me.

I'm outta here.
I still think he's underrated around here, even at his very best, people just think of him as good or mediocre. If he keeps up this form and plays reguarly (say around 25-30 starts [unrealistic?]) he should get around 15 goals at least.

I don't see what's wrong with that, and not any seasons, their best Juve seasons. I still said Mirko is a better player, it doesn't make Quag more crucial to our game but I think he can be a more effective player in terms of goals + assists.

Wow, epic :touched:

Sell while value has peaked.
Ye, €100m.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Very fickle, as I was starting to forget him as well, but glad the Quag, the coolest guy on the squad, is back. One of the most likeable players.
Always good to see Dom in this thread :)

---------- Post Merged at 15:10 ----------

Where's that guy who was bitching about Quags doing nothing? I bet he cheered his ass off when he scored.
There's a bunch of them who'd laugh at him and said he's finished, and was deadwood. But I'm glad they seem to appreciate his contributions at this point. But I guess we fans are all fickle, and that can happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)