Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Quag is a true Juventino. He's sacrificing his career and a chance at WC starting spot for bench place in juventus. He could have easily walked into the teams interested in him, but he is a selfless guy who gives all for Juventus.

so proud of my boy

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Osvaldo might be a slightly better player but he'll still need time to integrate with the squad while quag is used to the team already. He might have more motivation to prove himself though especially that its a world-cup year. So overall, i dont think there will be any real difference in terms of football. I dislike his character though while I am indifferent about quags.

On the business side. Osvaldo is probably worth more especially if he rediscovers his old form. He is younger than Quags and has more marketability. I wouldnt pay 18 mill for Osvaldo no matter what unless he becomes the new diego milito.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Osvaldo might be a slightly better player but he'll still need time to integrate with the squad while quag is used to the team already. He might have more motivation to prove himself though especially that its a world-cup year. So overall, i dont think there will be any real difference in terms of football. I dislike his character though while I am indifferent about quags.

On the business side. Osvaldo is probably worth more especially if he rediscovers his old form. He is younger than Quags and has more marketability. I wouldnt pay 18 mill for Osvaldo no matter what unless he becomes the new diego milito.

lol i dont think he played for the azzurri in over 4 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)