vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think Eriksen is 99% in Inter.
of course. Because we didn't even try for him.

Any player in their right mind would pick juve over inter

I can't shake the feeling that there is potential in Sarriventus but the squad is short of a player to play any formation. 4312? We could use a CAM or better B2B 433? could use an additional winger so it isn't over the second Costa is injured

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
1. Sack a world class coach (one who is the most flexible around) over transfer policy that prioritizes market opps instead of cohesive team

2. acquire stubborn as a mule one trick pony

3. continue transfer policy of market opps instead of catering to one trick pony

4. :boh:

Allenatore

Jan 10, 2020
I miss the days when we had a real midfield with Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba and Marchisio.
We lost them because Marotta

1. Sack a world class coach (one who is the most flexible around) over transfer policy that prioritizes market opps instead of cohesive team

2. acquire stubborn as a mule one trick pony

3. continue transfer policy of market opps instead of catering to one trick pony

4. :boh:
You do realise, that Agnelli changes coaches in Juve?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Both him and Marotta are to blame for our woeful midfield options. As good as they have done in other areas and brought us world class players in defense and attack, midfield is far cry of what it use to be. We went from Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba to Bentacur, Pjanic, Matuidi. Is this real life? They have dismantled top 3 midfield in Europe, midfield that had tenacity, flair and grit and then assembled something that I cant even call a midfield. These guys are just there, they exist in current time and space, occupying positions in the middle of the pitch but when it comes to actually contributing in somewhat meaningfull way, they arent up for the task. Will summer of 2020 be when we finally adress this glaring issue?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We should rename this guy Fabio Parat-exchangi

Can - Rakitic
Berna - Paqueta
De Sciglio - Kurzawa

Seriously man, try to operate by buying and selling. We may be owned by fiat but we’re not a bloody Car Dealership!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)