vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
This man couldn't sell water in a desert..

Probably would swap the glass of water for a cup of hot cofee or loan the glass of water with an option to buy it next year...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The problem of signing Eriksen , you need to get rid of 2 players playing in his position + our squad numbers are already extra and we need to trim it + Fabio cant sale .... so basically , We cant
no problem. Sell Can and drop Khedira from CL list. nobody will buy khedira but there is no intention to use him anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem of signing Eriksen , you need to get rid of 2 players playing in his position + our squad numbers are already extra and we need to trim it + Fabio cant sale .... so basically , We cant
no problem. Sell Can and drop Khedira from CL list. nobody will buy khedira but there is no intention to use him anyway.
why get Kulusevski for 35+10 instead of Eriksen for half? xD
wasnt part of the reason we signed Kulu that inter were after him and we wanted to beat them to it?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
its a rumor aka all we have looking in from the outside i don't strongly believe in any of them but we can speculate otherwise why even post about anything that isnt an official statement from the club
A rumour coming from where? Some user posting it on tuz out of his ass and 5 others following it, is hardly a rumour.

Tuz these day is plain pathetic, and don't get me wrong it's not directed at you personally.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sales of Can and Pjaca have to go through, it'd be embarrassing to stay with them, lol.

The more worrying thing is our state of the midfield though. I pretty much never come here to complain but we've got three CMS that so far have shown they can do the job: Pjanic, Bentancur and Rabiot (lately). The rest is simply disappointing, how are we going to finish the season playing 3 competitions with only three somewhat reliable CMs? Dafaq is wrong with the management?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I enjoy reading the attempts at coming up wiht excuses as to why Eriksen wasn't an option for us
I wonder what kind of excuses are we gonna hear if we dont improve midfield in the summer. Fucking inter, a club that is financially several levels bellow us spent 20m for Erikssen, a pittance for a midfielder that would easily walk into our team, even if he was half injured and had to play only with his weaker foot until remaining of the season. I just cant understand why we didnt take this opportunity.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I wonder what kind of excuses are we gonna hear if we dont improve midfield in the summer. Fucking inter, a club that is financially several levels bellow us spent 20m for Erikssen, a pittance for a midfielder that would easily walk into our team, even if he was half injured and had to play only with his weaker foot until remaining of the season. I just cant understand why we didnt take this opportunity.
I share your curiosity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)