vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Pogba ...

I know its difficult operation but why not ?

What are the obstacles to complete this move ...

Selling price... whatever number , still we will pay in installments

Player wants to leave ? Yes

Salary? We can handle that

Riola and Juve ..... yes

Tell me where are the obstacles....

Fabio mentioned how he liked him

Our fans were shouting his name after Deligt signing...

His operation will pay itself using marketing

All the reasons to make him sign for us is their

We are not Juve the past when we had salary caps ...he knows well that he can improve her

I cant see why not ? Tell me ?
Both him and Raiola went out publicly and stated how they want to leave and yet MU kept him.

If they do not want to let him leave we simply have nothing that we can do.

Apr 19, 2007
Both him and Raiola went out publicly and stated how they want to leave and yet MU kept him.

If they do not want to let him leave we simply have nothing that we can do.
Thats very true but there is something Pogba and Raiola can do and you know they are willing. Also ManU know they will do it so they might meet their demands to aviod this confrontation. All that said I think its a bit unlikely but there are good players on the market and we should end up with one of them
Pogba
Erikson
Modric
Tonali
Rakitic

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thats very true but there is something Pogba and Raiola can do and you know they are willing. Also ManU know they will do it so they might meet their demands to aviod this confrontation. All that said I think its a bit unlikely but there are good players on the market and we should end up with one of them
Pogba
Erikson
Modric
Tonali
Rakitic
Hate to nitpick but it's Eriksen, not Erikson. Could let it slide once or twice, but not ten times :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
you are a liar.

you always post that u are fake fanning our matches, but you expect us to believe you watched Parma play.

yes yes. you also watched these matches with Osman too huh. oh yeah
You are literally the biggest fu*cking f*ggot on this forum. Not only because you're clearly a homosexual, but because you're a homosexual in denial. As a dude, you only have two options: be straight and f*ck females exclusively, be a phaggot and f*ck dudes and trannies. You clearly chose option #2. There's no if, ands, or buts about it, you're gay. You can't say "I wanted to try something new", because that makes no sense at all. If you're a straight male, you don't want to have any sexual experiences with anything other than a female (note: a "female" is a female that was *born* a female, not a dude that fukking transformed into one. That's just what it is, a dude).

I don't care if the tranny you boned had the most magnificent ass, face, or whatever. The fact of the matter is that deep down inside, it was a male, with XY chromosomes. Not XX. You phukked a dude. Doesn't matter how "pretty" the phaggot was, or any of that. Two homosexuals had sex on the day you decided to visit that phaggot trannysexual kunt's house. And you were one of them. Accept your f*cking phaggotry and don't call yourself straight ever again, because you're not, f*ggot. Would neg you IRL.

That is all.

Apr 19, 2007
Do people still think getting rid of Cancelo was horrible business? Highest transfer fee for a RB in history and is about to leave his 5th club in as many years. Something was going on there. This might go from his worst piece of business to his best was time goes on

Oct 23, 2011
Do people still think getting rid of Cancelo was horrible business? Highest transfer fee for a RB in history and is about to leave his 5th club in as many years. Something was going on there. This might go from his worst piece of business to his best was time goes on
Remind us again how much we paid for Danilo? What's the point of collecting the highest fee for a RB, if we almost spend the same amount on a replacement that's at least a tier below.

Apr 19, 2007
Remind us again how much we paid for Danilo? What's the point of collecting the highest fee for a RB, if we almost spend the same amount on a replacement that's at least a tier below.
36 I think and sold Cancelo for 58 I believe. Im just saying Cancelo is turning out to be a flob. Not the best to ever come to Juve. The fact that we offloaded himm even if we had to take Danilo isnt the worst thing. But keep bashing away

Oct 23, 2011
36 I think and sold Cancelo for 58 I believe. Im just saying Cancelo is turning out to be a flob. Not the best to ever come to Juve. The fact that we offloaded himm even if we had to take Danilo isnt the worst thing. But keep bashing away
I'm indifferent about Cancelo, other than his first few months, he became a liability in the end. What I do care about is that Paratici significantly downgraded that position and basically needed a non-RB to step up, who in the past few years dropped form or got injured in the 2nd half of the season. If that happens again we are royally screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)