vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It seems like some time ago the club shifted their focus to the long-term strategic planning. Which kind of looks like the right thing to do when you want to take your business to the next level, but in football it doesn't seem to work exactly as expected. As a result, in each specific moment the team is never complete enough to satisfy the current manager, at the same time having a bloated roster (which is the logical result of this strategy, when players are purchased more as the club's assets, rather than units for the manager's tactics).
have no issue with the long term strategy but as ypuve mentioned it has left the squad unbalanced and if we are looking to win a CL with CR7 it might be time to build a cohesive side

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
have no issue with the long term strategy but as ypuve mentioned it has left the squad unbalanced and if we are looking to win a CL with CR7 it might be time to build a cohesive side
Yes, but I'm not sure if the goal to win CL with CR7 is among the club's primary objectives, if such a long-term strategy is their utmost priority. They obviously want to win it as soon as possible, like any other top club do, but not sure if the club is really as obsessed with this idea as fans are. Even if they don't do it with Ronaldo, his transfer will have been well worth it for Juventus anyway (marketing, undisputed place among the world's elite, etc.), and the management know it. But what a ruthless waste of CR7's talent would it be.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
So we sign one of the best talents of Serie A and yet people bitch?

Are we supposed to sign only Ronaldo's from now on?
Its not about signing this talent , if he actually is ...we need top mid as soon as January to solve the current mess .... this should be our priority

If Fabio cant address this , i lost the faith in him and it seems we kicked out the wrong manager ...

BUT, January yet to start and i still have hope for good but i have doubts now , lets wait and see

In last summer, we focused on fixing our defense in the expense of the mid , but now we are shooting ourselves ....

Lets wait and see

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Good point. Every season lets sign the best talent in the league for that half of the season, not even bring him until the following season and ignore the biggest hole in the lineup for that season.

We aren't kicking the can down the road...we are punting our problems into orbit until the following season.
Its not about signing this talent , if he actually is ...we need top mid as soon as January to solve the current mess .... this should be our priority

If Fabio cant address this , i lost the faith in him and it seems we kicked out the wrong manager ...

BUT, January yet to start and i still have hope for good but i have doubts now , lets wait and see

In last summer, we focused on fixing our defense in the expense of the mid , but now we are shooting ourselves ....

Lets wait and see
And what mids are available for January?

I am really curious.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He costs 11m a year, he didn’t come for 45m it’s 35m +10m bonus more than half of them are very hard to achieve (Champions League victory), and his salary is 2m which is at least half Haaland’s salary..These figures do not prevent us from buying two good midfielders (Tonali+a more proven CM hopefully) but it’s never gonna happen in January so in brief we need to wait till the end of August before bashing Paratici and writing him off

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
its not irrelevant considering we had beppe, sacked him and now he has revitalized inter/ become our arch nemesis.

maybe if we had treated him well but we didnt, we cast him aside, struck him down and he has arisen even more powerful than we couldve possibly imagined
You spent way too much time in tuz i really suggest a break before you turn into an all out pansy

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
And what mids are available for January?

I am really curious.
Pogba ...

I know its difficult operation but why not ?

What are the obstacles to complete this move ...

Selling price... whatever number , still we will pay in installments

Player wants to leave ? Yes

Salary? We can handle that

Riola and Juve ..... yes

Tell me where are the obstacles....

Fabio mentioned how he liked him

Our fans were shouting his name after Deligt signing...

His operation will pay itself using marketing

All the reasons to make him sign for us is their

We are not Juve the past when we had salary caps ...he knows well that he can improve her

I cant see why not ? Tell me ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You spent way too much time in tuz i really suggest a break before you turn into an all out pansy
Fair. I need a job that is more engaging.

- - - Updated - - -

For 45m we spent on this bloke we can find a useful one!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Kylie has been on transition hormones for some time now
Yea I wouldn't want to turn out like Daidevil or PI :scared:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paratootsie's tenure has no started in an ideal manner, but let's not forget that Magotta completely dismantled our midfield. We went from a world class midfield comprised of 4 top quality players to a midfield consisting of an inconsistent Pjanic and a bunch of eclectics.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Paratootsie's tenure has no started in an ideal manner, but let's not forget that Magotta completely dismantled our midfield. We went from a world class midfield comprised of 4 top quality players to a midfield consisting of an inconsistent Pjanic and a bunch of eclectics.
Vidal for 40 mil, anyone?
Paratici has to adress the Midfield issues and I think we somehow will, but mostly in the summer.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Vidal for 40 mil, anyone?
Paratici has to adress the Midfield issues and I think we somehow will, but mostly in the summer.

I'll believe it when I see it. No more fucking freebies, Cans, Rabiots, Matuidis and Ramseys please. If we can spend 80+ million to bring in a young, potentially world class defender, then we can definitely afford to splurge 100+ million on a much needed reinforcement in the, in my humble opinion, the most important department.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'll believe it when I see it. No more fucking freebies, Cans, Rabiots, Matuidis and Ramseys please. If we can spend 80+ million to bring in a young, potentially world class defender, then we can definitely afford to splurge 100+ million on a much needed reinforcement in the, in my humble opinion, the most important department.
Let's hope he does it, because it long overdue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)