Fabio Grosso (4 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Grosso not part of the 21 man squad Conte called for Bologna. Even though he isnt great I thought he did enough to atleast get a bench spot for this game. What if PDC pulls something stupid again. Knock on Wood

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What Ok game ??? Catania raped us on the Left in the first half, and i thought that was one of the reason that made Conte bring Pepe instead of Elia to help him defensively, he was average and later in the game when he went forward he didn't track back when Catania had a dangerous counter attack from the left, he was literaly walking. I hope i don't see his ugly face again. A LB is a priority in January.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Agree with the last 3 posts 100%

How can ppl say he was any good???

What kind of defensive coverage was that on Catania's cross where hes just giving Gomez time and space to make the cross with so much ease!!!

LB has been our achilles heel the last few seasons and this season we can argue that with a better left back,we might have had 4 clean sheets instead of 1

why the fuk did we loan out Ziegler???

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What Ok game ??? Catania raped us on the Left in the first half, and i thought that was one of the reason that made Conte bring Pepe instead of Elia to help him defensively, he was average and later in the game when he went forward he didn't track back when Catania had a dangerous counter attack from the left, he was literaly walking. I hope i don't see his ugly face again. A LB is a priority in January.
only player that makes scream at the tv, disgusting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)