Fabio Grosso (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Id proberly agree with vidal playing LB. When De ceglie went off, Vidal went into the LB position. That should be a sign, but conte's got plenty of training between now and siena to make his mind up. Whatever the case, no grosso please. Id have either Sorenson or Vidal in LB.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What would you think of Chiellini LB, with Bonucci and Barzagli in the middle?
:nervous:

There were very few occasions when parma attempted to attack or barzagli messed up and chiellini was solid to recover his mistakes. I doubt Bonucci can do the same. I guess it may depend on where siena's threat mainly comes from. Used to be the wings.. Either way the bonnucci-barzagli partnership is shit scary.

Jul 13, 2010
lets play pol garcia in LB :D should be better than grosso. I remember the same thing with lazio few years ago, as they lost both their left backs and they had to go with a primavera player cavanda or smth, and he was solid enaugh. some kids needs to play, and the best way is against small teams.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Was a little shaky at first, but played a good game overall. Could have easily had an assist with that delightful cross that Matri almost latched onto, which was headed out for a corner by the Siena-defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)