Fabio Grosso (7 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Molinaro is twice the player Grosso is. True, the man had terrible crosses and passes but man when he marks someone defensively he was making life hard for them at times.

Grosso can't even run properly, he walks ala Martinez style his right leg goes south and his left leg goes east.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fuck them both, comparing a clown with another? You pick whoever you want as better, I won't get involved in this. but wishing if he was here is the dumbest thing to do.

His comical performances are still active in my mind.

Jul 28, 2002
Still cocking it up? What a joke, all the oposition has to do is double mark krasic and aqua then ping balls at or over grosso and we crumble.

Pathetic

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Shit player.. Sanchez goal came from Isla's cross on his side.. Is this me, or everytime he played then the goals we conceded always and much come from the cross on his side (starting on Parma's game, Napoli, and now this one).. I would beg to Del Neri not to play this guy anymore and give Brazzo the chance

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I sware today he just crossed the ball just for the sake of crossing it because he doenst know what else to do with the ball. Instead of doing a quick turn back and bring the ball around start the play again, you know keep the ball moving he rather kick the ball and get it blocked which happened I dont know 3 times I believe and the ones that didnt didnt even make it over the first guy. Horrible is all I can say. I dont understand why Sorensen is not given time to play anymore. Hes got potential to grow and play well. He cannot do any worse then Grosso so I dont know the logic.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Fuck them both, comparing a clown with another? You pick whoever you want as better, I won't get involved in this. but wishing if he was here is the dumbest thing to do.

His comical performances are still active in my mind.
The fact that we are talking about Molinaro is a serious worry. We are Juventus and the fact our management has brought some of us to say we wish Molinaro was still around worries me to death. Man oh man how the days of Zambrotta and co. have long disappeared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)