Fabio Grosso (6 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
why the fuck is he starting every game? ok he is experienced and can defend well on some occasions, but he can't run, he can't go forward and so. with marchisio as our left midfielder someone like traore would be much more useful.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What's the story with this guy?
He was freezed out of the squad and we didn't play him even in times when the RB Grygera was our only choice for LB. Now that we have both Traore and Grygera available, Grosso is a starter despite the fact that he sucks.

I wonder what's the full story. Are we maybe trying to sell him? I doubt that's the reason. Probably whoever was behind Grosso's freezing out (Marotta most probably) changed his mind and allowed Del Neri to play Grosso.
But if that's true, why is Del Neri preferring Grosso to Grygera and Traore?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The only logical answer is, Delneri is satisfied with his form more than the others you mentioned, still a month to have De Ceglie back :sigh:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes, but he was completely out of the squad and now he's playing. I was wondering about that story. Why did we forgive him for whichever reason it was that we froze him out of the squad?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
All our other left backs were injured weren't they?

He was frozen out because he wouldn't move to Birmingham and one other team I can't remember. It was one case for the player strike issue that arose I think.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes, but he was completely out of the squad and now he's playing. I was wondering about that story. Why did we forgive him for whichever reason it was that we froze him out of the squad?
didn't we freeze him for not accepting to leave the club? maybe they realized later that it was a rubbish idea, to pay a player and freeze him at the same time.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Why did we get Traore on loan?

Grosso is absolutely diabolical - slow, can't defend, can't attack, belts the ball aimlessly upfield, - what's the benefit of having him there?

If Traore isn't any better, at least the dude can run, and run fast at that!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This guy is useless.. All of Parma goals come from his side.. Where is he when Zaccardo and Valiani crossed the ball for the 1st and 2nd goal.. And where is he when Chiellini must cover him when Crespo attack from our left side and Chiellini made foul and cause the penalty.. Also he just stand like statue when a Parma player cross back the ball to Palladino after Storari beat the ball for their first try in the 4th goal..

Please, i don't want to see this guy played as our LB..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sick of tired of seeing this guy in our starting lineup, what a fucking disaster of a player he is. Absolutely diabolical last night.

I hope Traore starts against Napoli. He might not be that good, but he is surely better than GREASE-o.

Jul 28, 2002
A subject the entire juventuz population may agree on? As linebreak pointed out, if ft, traore's pace alone should make him the better option. Perm head does not even offer a decent long ball anymore. How on earth did 'we' let him wear scirea's number 6!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)