Fabio Grosso (16 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Thought he played well today
The man who played against him was always one motion ahead of him in terms of play. Without remembering the exact minute, but there was a poor long ball played and instead of jumping to head it clear, his feet were rooted to the ground and gently brushed the ball off his head to the overlapping player. Great chance for Chievo came out of this.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The man who played against him was always one motion ahead of him in terms of play. Without remembering the exact minute, but there was a poor long ball played and instead of jumping to head it clear, his feet were rooted to the ground and gently brushed the ball off his head to the overlapping player. Great chance for Chievo came out of this.
You could look at every player and pick out a mistake they made. Look at Chiellini he gave away a penalty but still played very well.

IMO he was solid, he tackled his man numerous times to stop counters and made a crucial header in the second from a cross coming in.

I'm not a fan of his, and his past few games have been terrible, but I thought that he was good today.

May 22, 2007
You could look at every player and pick out a mistake they made. Look at Chiellini he gave away a penalty but still played very well.

IMO he was solid, he tackled his man numerous times to stop counters and made a crucial header in the second from a cross coming in.

I'm not a fan of his, and his past few games have been terrible, but I thought that he was good today.
I'm the complete opposite to this, I don't think he's been that bad recently, but today he pushed it.

The mistake I mentioned was one of quite a few, I was making a point that he is so half arsed about everything he does. Pepe was defending for him in his final minutes of the game.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Still wonder why this guy still played for us when there is Traore available.. I think Traore did a better job in 2 matches against Lech Poznan and Man City and he deserved to be tried to play in Serie A

Apr 16, 2008
I honestly think both Grosso and Brazzo deserves praise for the way they've handled their situation. They've both acted extremely professional being sidelined and done their best when called upon.

Sure, being left out of the squad haven't worked magic with either of them, but they're still capable of doing a decent job. The work to get rid of the two should continue, but for now they're ok back-up players. Can't wait for De Ceglie's return in January!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's the only praise you can give him, that he is professional, didn't sulk about the situation, and kept himself in good shape.

Otherwise he is just crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)