Fabio Grosso (3 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He thought that his WC place is untouchable, he was one of the most lazy unmotivated players in our squad this season. The fucking douche!

Delighted to see him miss out on the World Cup. I don't care about his price tag, at his age, I don't think playing a very good WC would increase his value significantly.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He thought that his WC place is untouchable, he was one of the most lazy unmotivated players in our squad this season. The fucking douche!

Delighted to see him miss out on the World Cup. I don't care about his price tag, at his age, I don't think playing a very good WC would increase his value significantly.
It's not about increasing his value. It's about some idiotic club deciding to sign him.
We will probably let him go for free if someone wants him. But I wonder if we'll find a club that will take him even if it's for free. :)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
There is always FC Bunyodkor to help you out. Personally, I want him out even if we terminate his contract and pay a small compensation. His negative attitude is destructing the team as a unit.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lippi cuts Grosso and Candreva

Tuesday 18 May, 2010

Italy boss Marcello Lippi has cut Fabio Grosso and Antonio Candreva from his World Cup squad ahead of Sunday's training camp in Sestriere.

Grosso's exclusion is something of a surprise as he is widely regarded as one of the players Lippi trusts the most.

The 32-year-old left-back scored the winning penalty in the World Cup Final against France four years ago.

However, he hasn't enjoyed the best of seasons at Juventus, showing a lack of form that contributed to his side conceding three more goals than relegated Atalanta.

Lippi's decision to drop Candreva was less of a shock as the 23-year-old only recently broke into the squad, making his debut in November.

Italy will play two friendlies during their training camp; the first against Mexico on June 3 and the second against Switzerland on June 5.

The Azzurri will depart for South Africa on June 8.

FI

Take that, you douche :stuckup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lippi cuts Grosso and Candreva

Tuesday 18 May, 2010

Italy boss Marcello Lippi has cut Fabio Grosso and Antonio Candreva from his World Cup squad ahead of Sunday's training camp in Sestriere.

Grosso's exclusion is something of a surprise as he is widely regarded as one of the players Lippi trusts the most.

The 32-year-old left-back scored the winning penalty in the World Cup Final against France four years ago.

However, he hasn't enjoyed the best of seasons at Juventus, showing a lack of form that contributed to his side conceding three more goals than relegated Atalanta.

Lippi's decision to drop Candreva was less of a shock as the 23-year-old only recently broke into the squad, making his debut in November.

Italy will play two friendlies during their training camp; the first against Mexico on June 3 and the second against Switzerland on June 5.

The Azzurri will depart for South Africa on June 8.

FI
:dielaugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)