Fabio Grosso (1 Viewer)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Yes,I do.He's one of the WC heroes after all and I'll never forget that.He's not playing good at all right now and he was never an exceptional player,there's no one denying that.Still,you don't have to disrespect him like that.If you aren't a spoiled brat that is,of course.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I couldn't care less about him being a WC hero. I am not a spoilt brat; I just dislike it when people defend or show sympathy for someone who hardly deserves it.

The bottom line is, he has been a disaster for us, and I am free to disrespect and dislike him as much as I want.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I couldn't care less about him being a WC hero. I am not a spoilt brat; I just dislike it when people defend or show sympathy for someone who hardly deserves it.

The bottom line is, he has been a disaster for us, and I am free to disrespect and dislike him as much as I want.
And I dislike it when people call Juve players "greasy, meatball marinara munching, blue shoe donning faggot."

Welcome to my ignore list.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
we reach to a new low in which we start to miss Molinaro
Mwah, as a backup player he wouldn't be too bad. In the first leg of Stuttgart - Barcelona he played quite well, although he still has the problem that he runs forward but doesn't have the technique to actually do anything when he received the ball.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
he is by far the least worthy of this jersey!!!

ffs lyon played kallstrom before him as a left back and that guy isnt even a defender to start with

please zacheroni see the fkn light and sit his ass in the stands for the rest of the season cuz thats where he fkn belongs!!!!

lippi is a fkn douche is he even wastes a spot in his squad on this dumb fuck!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)