Fabio Grosso (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just wanted to point something here. This is typical Juventuz. New player (Grosso is a 100% prove) makes everyone happy no mater who it is. Same thing with some of our players (for example Zebina is awful almost every time he played and suddenly he scored a first goal for his 6 years period here and some members are out of themselves.

------GROSSO CASE---------

Here it starts (End of August).............we just signed the guy.......

And than the bad wave started........

................and it's still on......
Nobody expected the Ciro effect, we had won our first two games at that point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
every time i watch palermo i cuss secco out like krazy for lettin a player like balzaretti leave who wore our jersey with pride and honoured it in serie b

..and then i continue cussing him out when i see the genius grosso try to imitate daniel alves,maicon,lahm,evra etc.. to absolutely zero effect

i mean balzaretti is no great player but he definitely is better than every left back that has worn the juve jersey after him..so why the fuk did he leave so easily!!!??

Apr 17, 2009
every time i watch palermo i cuss secco out like krazy for lettin a player like balzaretti leave who wore our jersey with pride and honoured it in serie b

..and then i continue cussing him out when i see the genius grosso try to imitate daniel alves,maicon,lahm,evra etc.. to absolutely zero effect

i mean balzaretti is no great player but he definitely is better than every left back that has worn the juve jersey after him..so why the fuk did he leave so easily!!!??
Inexperienced Secco getting taken for all the clubs worth.

Apr 19, 2007
I hate he left too but Secco doesnt coach he just deals with players in and out and if the coach didnt have a place for him its not reall his fault. Like blaming Secco if he sells Gio. Obviously he wouldn't do it if he was a great player for us

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There really is no reason to play Grosso over De Ceglie.

De Ceglie is just as capable of losing his man and looking a complete idiot when defending the back post, but at least he offers more in attack.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fuck Lippi for thinking Juventus is his own personal training ground where his beloved Azzurri players can train together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)