Fabio Grosso (4 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Also Man City has Mancini as their coach now.. He already loathe of Grosso since his Inter days and sold him to Lyon.. It's zero chance he'll buy him..

For now, i even think DC won't do worse as LB than Grosso even DC doesn't have a great defense ability.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our fullbacks are such a disgrace, but Grosso takes it to another level. He is the worst of the worst. Playing 7 decent games in your entire career, and winning a world cup doesn't automatically make you a champion.

I could be suntanning my balls on the Brazil bench, and end up winning a world cup medal! Does that make me a champion?! Hell No!!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I hate Grosso, he is so selfish and everything he does is with such poor quality, everybody knows he'd still be a mid table team player if he never did what happened at WC2006, and the worst thing is that having molinaro on our team was actually better for us because at least he tries hard.
I agree with Andy, most overrated left back for a decade. He should just stick to sucking lippi's cock.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
For the love of God, for the love of Mohammed mixed with some Jesus on top, play Salihamidzic LB and bench this useless terrible overrated horrible player.

I don't want to see his face. He is the most predictable player, but not only predictable, a selfish predictable player.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
What a fucking horrible player, seriously I mean he becomes overrated after overachieving in one competition. And were the fools that end up buying him out of all the italian clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)