Fabio Grosso (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Canna-Legro-Chiellini :stuckup:

Come to think of it, I bet Lippi is shitting his pants because Zacc is gonna fuck with his backline before the WC

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ah, Melo-Momo will have more than enough distance between the two to cover any necessary counters on the wings...I say go for the kill...you have 3 at the back plus 2 wingbacks is like playing with 5 defenders plus 2 DMs...where would the offense come from?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Ah, Melo-Momo will have more than enough distance between the two to cover any necessary counters on the wings...I say go for the kill...you have 3 at the back plus 2 wingbacks is like playing with 5 defenders plus 2 DMs...where would the offense come from?
You can't play 3 CBs and then 2 wingers. You'd get destroyed down the flanks. If you expected Momo and Melo to cover the gaps we'd be left with a gaping hole in central midfield.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You would like the gaping hole I know...but that is not the point. The point is, IMO with how well they can track and disrupt play along with a healthy backline I think we could do well...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, I can't think of many teams that have ever done well with a 343...

Damn it girls, you know im always optimistic...can't you just let me be that way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)