Fabio Grosso (2 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He is a fantastic shooter of the ball, perhaps we should move him left wing :shifty:
vargas v2 ?^^

and just to add.... iirc grosso also started the move ....

he had the ball on the left wing, then gave it back to diego and immediately ran into the space for a through ball, but diego actually did not play that ball and i thought "com'on play the fucking one-two", but when diego passed to sissoko i would never have thought that he would play it to grosso who was still in a good position and the rest is history .. class finish and he did it just like that a few times before... you can obviously use this guy on the attacking side of the game ... de ceglie would have never been in this situation

because he would have been like ....

man, how i love google picture search ^^

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
half the goal belongs to trezeguet. he has done a move in front of the goal and the defender and frey think that grosso will pass to him. so they are covering trez. frey's reaction is totally silly because he has already started falling towards the other side to prevent trez from scoring.

of course momo's assist was a killer one.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i hope you are being sarcastic by that trez statement ... he was utterly disgusting and unwilling to motherfucking run ... he was just having a walk in the park and when the ball was played perhaps one meter to much to the right he did just think "oh well ... that would take me two steps to reach it ... better not even try it ... next time better luck"

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
i hope you are being sarcastic by that trez statement ... he was utterly disgusting and unwilling to motherfucking run ... he was just having a walk in the park and when the ball was played perhaps one meter to much to the right he did just think "oh well ... that would take me two steps to reach it ... better not even try it ... next time better luck"
trez was never the guy who was running all the day. anyway i didn't say that he did something like this today. i just said that in grosso's goal, he did a very nice move.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
hrm ok, well i did not watch trez on that goal, but yes it would have been easier for the defence if they could all concentrate on grosso ... but on the other hand ... you often see that if the close range shot goes straight above the keeper he has no chance to bring his arms up quick enough, so he could have scored anyways . ( i do not say he had, but he could've)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)