Fabio Grosso (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Good move for a good price. This doesnt call an end to molinaro but will surely be great to see him on the bench. Well done Secco.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
By no means a stellar transfer, but he will help us and is certainly a better option at lb than Molinaro or Brazzo.

If we get the Grosso of Italy and not the Grosso of Lyon, this was a smart move considering his transfer fee/wages.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
wow man...those were moments...wonderful play, wonderful intaly...

in all i think our spending is below the £60m mark and on paper we are no worse than madrid and city who spent up to four times that amount
Hell yeah... i have a friend of mine who despise juve as much as i despise his team, real madrid. He saw the roma goals of diego...and was like "well he is good but we have got 2 players better than him"....
He is underestimating our team as a whole...and a lot of people will end surprised against juventus. And we spend like a real football team, not like if we were some NFL millionaires.

Those 3 years after Zambro and since Chiellini has moved to the center were more like 3 centuries under the Molinaro tyranny for me
Oh yes..... see, Grosso is not a mindblowing LB, but he has all the experience and he is a pure left back.
Molinaro lacks a lot in the LB department... and DC, even when he is young and has a whole to learn....is right now not what we need. He needs to develop his game as a LB or maybe as something else.

With the modest contribution of a dedicated left back as grosso, we will improve our game a lot. I dont know how many crosses the like of MOli, Grgera and DC have wasted in the last games..
(specially moli and Gryg during this years).

If Grosso is able to at least contribute with quality crosses to our dangerous forwards...... and aid defensively, our team will improve noticeably in the header department.

If we take in consideration our striking forces... 2 and maybe 3 of our 4 strikers depend a lot on crosses and are deadly on them.

This move could turn to be spot on .....and fast because im very sure he will adapt to our style in no time...there shouldnt be a problem for him to adapt.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
GOOD GOD i was out at Gym and when i came back i saw that we signed him that's just awesome this is perfect this is the shit... it can't be better than that TBH..

Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Seccoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Grandeeeee Grossooooooooooooooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)